Blaming the PodSquad for my traffic ticket!

two-foxes

DIS Veteran
So I go to my mailbox today, only to find an envelope from the City of Fort Collins Camera Radar/Red Light dept. Dang. DH got another camera speeding ticket, I thought to myself. Those stinkin camera radar things are everywhere! I tear open the envelope thinking of how I could give my DH, a cop of all things, more crap for getting another ticket....but then, my gosh! It is me!!! Yep, thats my car. Yep, thats my car running a newly red left turn arrow. That sucks. Yep thats me.....smiling like a banshee!?!?!? That's weird. The ticket time says 0734 on Wednesday Jan 30. Why in the world would I be smiling at 0734 in the morning on a workday, driving to work, by myself.....smiling is not appropriate. But then, I realize, Wednesday....that means DisUnplugged email show...my mother in law....I was listening to Bob read my email about my fun loving, traveling companion, my mother in law! It kinda takes the sting outta the hunk of cash I have to send the city now! Plus, my pin and lanyard came today too....life is good!

Oh, no! That sucks about the traffic fine.

But, freakin hysterical that there's a pic of you laughing your butt off at the podcast!

I told DH I wanted to scan the pic and put it on here, but he advised against it....he's so no fun:rolleyes:

Yes that is sad but funny. I couldn't imagine living in a state where they don't even have to pull you over to give you a ticket. Man what a self isolated society we have become:sad2:

So I guess that's one expensive podcast pin you have there:lmao:

The fine sucks - but at least you didn't have to try to explain the grin to anyone in authority!

Yes that is sad but funny. I couldn't imagine living in a state where they don't even have to pull you over to give you a ticket. Man what a self isolated society we have become:sad2:

So I guess that's one expensive podcast pin you have there:lmao:

Oh, no....they still pull you over! I was a target for the Traffic unit here during my college days. They would give their own mother tickets here. They just found yet another way to nail the folks here....but to be honest, there are a lot of accidents at intersections here, so these little annoying cameras that nail you within .83 seconds after the light is red (yep, that was my timing on this light) may just help curb accidents.

I for the life of me couldn't figure out why in gods name I was smiling...I mean really smiling :laughing: in that mini mug shot....but when I realized why, I thought that was funny!

Well, you are probably the first person to be smiling on their photo-ticket! I've heard of people flipping the camera off as they go by, but never smiling!!

Can you plead temporary insanity at the court hearing. I mean the PodSquad is insanely funny at times!

Sorry about the ticket ( and your MIL ;) ) but that's too funny about you smiling in the picture. :rotfl2:

Wow, what a story.
That stinks about the ticket. Lately, it seems the Podcast crew is getting blamed for a lot! Bawb, was that you who misplaced Cinderella's glass slipper? LOL!

Wow, what a story.
That stinks about the ticket. Lately, it seems the Podcast crew is getting blamed for a lot! Bawb, was that you who misplaced Cinderella's glass slipper? LOL!

Well, blame certainly isn't the right word....the cause of my distraction, perhaps. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter