• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Blah, Blah" "The Server is too busy"

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
"The server is too busy. Please try again later!"

Aaah!! One out of five times I go on, I get this message! What does it mean, and how can I fix it! It's so frustrating!! :rolleyes:

As Norah said, you can't fix the server message. Sometimes the server is not busy and works wonderfully, others it is rather busy. Just depends on the time of day or night you log on. :)

yeah I know!

Daniel knows how i was screaming earlier about this message! :D lol

ur not the only one who hates it. I cant stand it!! I always get it when theres nothing else to do online.

I feel the same way! I mostly hate it when I've just typed up something and then when I try to send it that message pops up and I've lost everything I just wrote! It sucks!

OMG! I no! That is the worst. I want to see the new messages but it is like always too busy!

My solution:

1. Log onto the DIS
  2. Get the 'Server Busy' message
  3. Shout, 'You stupid computer!!!! How hard is it to load a website?? I want to access the DIS now, or I'm going to throw you out the window!! Moron!!!'
  4. Click refresh.
  5. Repeatedly bang the top of you monitor.
  6. Click refresh.
  7. Scream.
  8. Click refresh.
  9. Repeat until you've driven yourself well and truly mad. (And still haven't been able to post.)
    [/list=1]

Works for me........

That is so far the best idea I've herd for thos stupid blocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter