Black Friday Christmas Shows Itinerary Question

jpharrisjr

Mouseketeer
We’re going to attempt all the Christmas shows in one evening...only evening they’re showing on our trip. Which one of these itineraries seems most logical/doable given what y’all know about typical crowd conditions for this week. Are the arrival times early enough? If you had to cut one, which would it be?

TIA

(Scheduled showtime from website)

3:30 Elmo’s Christmas Wish (4)
5:30 Clyde and Seamore Christmas (6)
6:25 O Wondrous Night (7)
7:45 Christmas on Ice (8:30)
9:00 Shamu’s Christmas Miracle (9:30)

OR

3:30 Elmo (4)
4:45 o wondrous night (5:30)
6:15 winter on ice (6:45)
7:20 Clyde and seamore (7:30)
8:45 shamu (9:30)

Last edited:
I would do the first one. From what I remember it’s quite a hike from Clyde/Seymour to shamu

I'd skip Shamu if you have to, we are going that day also and plan to skip Shamu, its the least different and not that unique.

Don't Skip O wondrous Night and Winter on Ice since those are unique completely to Christmas Time.

O Wondrous Night be prepared to get in a line an hour plus early, it fills up fast and you won't get a seat. You won't make sea lion to o wondrous night for sure.

TBH the best way to get them all in is do the christmas show seating package.

IF you do't do the package I would do this to start:

Elmo Show at 2:30
O wondouros night at 5.30

From there pic what is most important, it will be almost impossible to get them all in on your own and gty a seat. WIth the seating package you will pretty much be a moving heard from show to show to show...its crazy!

I'd skip Shamu if you have to, we are going that day also and plan to skip Shamu, its the least different and not that unique.

Don't Skip O wondrous Night and Winter on Ice since those are unique completely to Christmas Time.

O Wondrous Night be prepared to get in a line an hour plus early, it fills up fast and you won't get a seat. You won't make sea lion to o wondrous night for sure.

TBH the best way to get them all in is do the christmas show seating package.

IF you do't do the package I would do this to start:

Elmo Show at 2:30
O wondouros night at 5.30

From there pic what is most important, it will be almost impossible to get them all in on your own and gty a seat. WIth the seating package you will pretty much be a moving heard from show to show to show...its crazy!

Really? I think its an awesome Christmas show. At least what I saw last year, singers, a saxophonist, the lights.... I'm not a fan of the normal Shamu show but really enjoyed the Christmas version. And if you go to the latest show you'll get a good seat (well we did the Sat after Thanksgiving)

Really? I think its an awesome Christmas show. At least what I saw last year, singers, a saxophonist, the lights.... I'm not a fan of the normal Shamu show but really enjoyed the Christmas version. And if you go to the latest show you'll get a good seat (well we did the Sat after Thanksgiving)

Never said it was bad, but didn't think it was that different and when its tight to make them all its the one I personally would cut out.

If I would cut one, it would be the Sesame Street show. I LOVE Clyde and Seamore, O Wondrous Night, and Miracles (especially Miracles! It's an amazing show)

O'Wonderous Night is my favorite show. And you should plan on being in line at least an hour ahead of time. I recall one year them cutting the line 45 mins before show time and not everyone being able to get into see the show. It's very popular (and deff my favorite one! so its worth the wait)

O'Wonderous Night is my favorite show. And you should plan on being in line at least an hour ahead of time. I recall one year them cutting the line 45 mins before show time and not everyone being able to get into see the show. It's very popular (and deff my favorite one! so its worth the wait)

That happens with most shows of it, it is very popular and the seating for it is a lot less then some of the other shows.

Thanks y'all. SeaWorld has thrown a wrench into my planning with a schedule change, so I'm back at square one lol.

I'm thinking this is what it would look like for us now:

4:30 O Wondrous Night (5:30)
6:45 Elmo (7:30)
8ish Winter on Ice (8:30)
9ish Shamu Miracles (9:30)

I'm still debating on the seating package. I think I have enough time to wait on the first 2, but not knowing crowd levels, I'm nervous about the last two without it. But $100 is a big expense if i can get by without it. Not to mention, the scheduled times for the seting packages make it nearly impossible to get to Elmo any earlier than 10 mins before showtime. Decisions Decisions.

Last edited:
Thanks y'all. SeaWorld has thrown a wrench into my planning with a schedule change, so I'm back at square one lol.

I'm thinking this is what it would look like for us now:

4:30 O Wondrous Night (5:30)
6:45 Elmo (7:30)
8ish Winter on Ice (8:30)
9ish Shamu Miracles (9:30)

I'm still debating on the seating package. I think I have enough time to wait on the first 2, but not knowing crowd levels, I'm nervous about the last two without it. But $100 is a big expense if i can get by without it. Not to mention, the scheduled times for the seting packages make it nearly impossible to get to Elmo any earlier than 10 mins before showtime. Decisions Decisions.

Knocking out o wondourous night first makes that plan doable.

We are going tomorrow as well and got the reserved seating for ease, plus since I'm a pass holder got it 30% off. Trying to do sea lions wondourous night and ice skating would have been so hard!

Just an FYI we did the 930 Shamu show, immediately after the ice skating, last year and it was only 2/3 full. We got to the stadium and sat lower level (splash zone) just left of center.

Depending on when you go, the second Miracles is just about always less full than the first (in fact, both yesterday and today, I would be shocked if the stadium was even half full for the second show)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter