BJs savings for gift cards! Woo Hoo!

just did it, as guest and it worked
need to put something in cart that isn't member only, go to checkout, then go back, add gift cards and remove other item!

Does Bjs mail only? Can you buy In store?
Thanks
The value is not the same in the store. The percentage has been smaller. It can vary in the store. They change the prices periodically. But, I have only seen the 8% savings online.

The value is not the same in the store. The percentage has been smaller. It can vary in the store. They change the prices periodically. But, I have only seen the 8% savings online.
Right. The in-store cards are 4% discount, last I looked.

I can not get this to work for me. If we get some good RMN CVS deals again then I’ll try again to combine with my WF offer.
Is the $25 and $150 pack 8% off?

Thanks to everyone who posted this! I just purchased $400 using my Discover card. I calculate the total (with cash back) at $348.65. Not bad! I might order more, but thought this was a good start!

I can not get this to work for me. If we get some good RMN CVS deals again then I’ll try again to combine with my WF offer.
Is the $25 and $150 pack 8% off?
I don't know why you can't get it to work. I can answer your other question. The $25 and $150 pack are 8% off online only. They are the old price in the store.

We just made another purchase to use towards food and these gift cards are arriving USPS without signatures.

We just made another purchase to use towards food and these gift cards are arriving USPS without signatures.
It may have something to do with the total number you buy. We just bought $4000 worth which came UPS with signature required and then bought $5300 worth a week later which came UPS signature required.

I missed this offer. How often does BJs do a GC sale and do they advertise it (send an email)? I just joined (BJs) and want to save on GCs.

I missed this offer. How often does BJs do a GC sale and do they advertise it (send an email)? I just joined (BJs) and want to save on GCs.
I just stumbled upon it when the Target red card limited my purchases as a new card holder. I already was a member of BJs. The instore prices fluctuate. One month it's better than 5%, other months it's less. I had missed the best value on the 3 pack of $50 cards in the store. Not all of the denominations are dropped in value. So, I figured that I would look up the price online and I was shocked that it was 8%! The best I ever had seen was the Target discount with their Redcard at 5%. I don't know how often it happens, but it sure is worth checking. Hopefully, it will return.
Apparently, it ran for a week the last time. Best wishes for it happening again soon.

We did get an email but I think it was because we had just ordered $4000 worth of Disney GC's so they knew we might want to buy more. The email said the sale was good until the end of the month but it seems that now the sale is over. I have never seen the prices vary in our store. They always seem to be the same amount off in the store and online unless there is a sale. The best discount is on the $100 cards. They are 4% off while the others are 2-3% off. The sale seemed to be random and didn't include $500 GC's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter