BJs savings for gift cards! Woo Hoo!

That's awesome. We were using our new Target card and were limited , so I looked at BJs. We also earned points for our airline credit card (it added up to enough for a free flight) while purchasing the gift cards for Disney! It was a win, win!
What’s the card? Pretty great deal!

I bought some yesterday with the 8% discount and saved 5% more with my Chase Freedom card as cashback. I’ve been doing swagbucks/Best Buy deal for a while stockpiling GCs and this deal was even better! Now I should have enough for my Dec trip and my DVC dues!

Does the Chase Freedom 5% work with gift card purchase?

We also got an email from BJ's telling us about this deal. It is for the $25, $50, $100 and $50/3 packs but not the $500. If you are a member the sale goes until Oct 31st. I don't think there is a limit. We just bought 53 $100/gift cards to pay off our trip after Thanksgiving. Saved a lot more with this deal since usually they are only 2-4% off. Very happy since we didn't get any other discount.

I have a costco membership and really don't need a bj's membership too but I was just reading that BJ's is giving a 3 month membership for free until October 31st. You have to go into the store to qualify. I'm contemplating if it is worth the aggravation. Has anyone signed up for the free 3 month membership? Do they make you sign over your fist born child to cancel it?

I have a discover card that will give me 5% Back of 1,500 (savings of $75)
8% off of $1,500 (savings of $120)

Total savings for buying $1,500 in gift cards from bj's is $195 (13% off)

We are members at BJs Wholesale Outlet. Yesterday, we saved 8% off all Disney Gift cards online! Amazing we saved a ton to pay off our balance! Keep an eye out! Not sure if they're still on sale. But, it was a better deal than Target Redcard.

Thanks for the heads up!!! Always great to have any extra savings we can with all the price increases :-)

Trying to sign up, and the site is greeting me with errors galore: "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later or call Member Care at..."

Now I have the membership charge on my CC account, the site says my email has been registered... but when I try to log in, it says my information is incorrect. Yay...

Trying to sign up, and the site is greeting me with errors galore: "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later or call Member Care at..."

Now I have the membership charge on my CC account, the site says my email has been registered... but when I try to log in, it says my information is incorrect. Yay...
At first, I had difficulty signing in online and making the account. It kept having blips in the system, throwing me off. Keep trying or try a different browser. I hope you get on soon.

At first, I had difficulty signing in online and making the account. It kept having blips in the system, throwing me off. Keep trying or try a different browser. I hope you get on soon.
Thanks for the advice! I tried again after waiting for a little while and I was able to log in (had to checkout as a guest though? For some reason?). Just bought five $100 Disney gift cards with my Chase Freedom! Yay!

Hmm... I placed 2 orders for a total of $1275 The first was for 3 $100 GCs. The next was for 3 $100s, 3 packs of 3x$50,3 $50s and 3 $25s. The order for 3 $100s has shipped but the other order is still "processing".

Hmm... I placed 2 orders for a total of $1275 The first was for 3 $100 GCs. The next was for 3 $100s, 3 packs of 3x$50,3 $50s and 3 $25s. The order for 3 $100s has shipped but the other order is still "processing".
Same thing happened to me. Of the two orders, one was still processing the next day. They both caught up to each other, label made, etc. Shipping will be same day . Note: adult signature is required for UPS delivery

Debating if I want to spend $10 and sign up...on one hand $40 savings for $500 worth gift cards but that savings is cut down with the $10 membership fee. We don’t have a BJs in my area either

I bought 10 $100 cards on Sunday and they came in the mail today. They were still bundled together in plastic and at first I was worried they messed up and didn’t activate them correctly, but I had no issues using the cards.

Is the sale still going on? I can’t look I don’t have a membership. I don’t have a store in my area and don’t want to buy a membership if the sale is not 8% right now. Can someone look please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter