Bitten by a bug

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
o believe it's called addonitis. We just bought 75 direct points too add to our resale points and an hour later we were discussing our strategy for adding more. Help!! Anyone know how to treat this bug??

When I saw the title to this thread, I thought you meant you were bitten by an actual bug at WDW. :rotfl2: That happened to me last week when I was lounging around the pool. We have no idea what kind of bug bit me (my money is on a spider), but the whole area around it on my leg swelled up a lot and itched like crazy. It wasn't pleasant. :(

Addonitis is a much more expensive bug but is way less itchy.

When I saw the title to this thread, I thought you meant you were bitten by an actual bug at WDW. :rotfl2: That happened to me last week when I was lounging around the pool. We have no idea what kind of bug bit me (my money is on a spider), but the whole area around it on my leg swelled up a lot and itched like crazy. It wasn't pleasant. :(

Addonitis is a much more expensive bug but is way less itchy.

It sure is!

Last edited:
Cute title! We once possessed the addonitis bug; however, the increasing price points and subsequent dues provided an adequate antidote. As we approach retirement, adding more costs to a luxury expenditure just didn't make sense.

We resisted today . We had waitlisted boardwAlk and have been waiting 7 weeks. Called our guidebook last week and said to add us to OKW and it came through the next day. We just sent in the paperwork for okw and guide called to say boardwAlk was available. Sigh. Just can't swing them both.

We resisted today . We had waitlisted boardwAlk and have been waiting 7 weeks. Called our guidebook last week and said to add us to OKW and it came through the next day. We just sent in the paperwork for okw and guide called to say boardwAlk was available. Sigh. Just can't swing them both.
You have 10 days from the date you signed the papers to rescind. So if you really wanted to from your post sounds like you might be able to.

I scratched the itch a few months ago and added on at PVB. Now I'm trying to figure out when it would be financially feasible to purchase a resale contract at BCV.:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!