Bit the bullet

Sara_H

999 ghosts with room for 1 more...
I finally bit the bullet and purchased our tickets for our trip in January. Even though I knew exactly what the cost would be, I was still delaying and delaying and delaying the purchase as long as possible. Anybody else cringe at the cost even though you are well aware of the cost? Apparently our credit card company agrees that the prices are crazy because we received an email asking if it was fraud. :-)

LOL I'm the SAME way! I'm waiting to purchase tickets for DLR. I have a WDW AP for the last 2 years, so I'm not used to this extra cost during a singular vacation.

My husband asked me the other day how much I needed for tickets. I knew it was going to be a lot but giving him the number made me cringe and come up with at least a dozen other things we could do with that money.

This is why I'm not going to the parks for the next couple of years after my upcoming trip...and throwing my money away on a DCL cruise instead XD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!