Bit confused - pre meal selection?

crazy_cremello

Listen to your Mumsy
Was just messing around on the app to see how to do everything and found myself on the ‘Mobile Food Orders’ section.

We have the DDP for next year so wanted to see how easy it was to pre select meals. Apart from the app being suuuper slow, it gave me the option - all beverages showing as a snack?? As the dining plan gives you a drink included, would adding a drink become part of the meal or would they take a QS credit and a snack credit? Seems odd they would do that when a drink is included?

Was just messing around on the app to see how to do everything and found myself on the ‘Mobile Food Orders’ section.

We have the DDP for next year so wanted to see how easy it was to pre select meals. Apart from the app being suuuper slow, it gave me the option - all beverages showing as a snack?? As the dining plan gives you a drink included, would adding a drink become part of the meal or would they take a QS credit and a snack credit? Seems odd they would do that when a drink is included?

If you "purchase" a meal and ONE drink, then it will only take your QS credit. If all you want is a drink, it will take your snack credit. You don't have to mobile order a full meal; you can order just a drink or dessert if you want.

When you add a meal, you can go ahead and add a drink and then it will say “included” when you go to place your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter