Birthdays

Dolizza

WDW Veteran
We recently celebrated our daughters 8th birthday while at the Contemporary. When we told them at the desk it was her birthday they said they would send something down.... so we went out for a little while. When we go back there was a balloon bouquet on our table. When she opened it it was full of stuff, candy, an autographed pic of Minnie Mouse, key chain, stickers, coin, girly glitter stuff. It was great; we ALL were so surprised. If you have a BIRTHDAY coming remember to tell them when you get there.

We just went to the BC over my daughter's b-day. And i have to say that the signed card was such a nice touch. Hers was Cinderella in front of the castle. And we had a scrumptious cake. The Disney Magic never ceases to amaze me.

Nice to hear that the BC will recognize a b-day. We will be at the BC for dd's 9th b-day on 8/12. Did you let them know it was her birthday when you checked in? Any other b-day magic to share with us?

I hope we get some of that Birthday Pixie Dust! We're going Jan 31st-Feb 5th. DH's B-day is the 31st, DD turns 3 Feb. 2nd, and mine is Feb 4th! We're just staying at ASMo, would you think they'd do something special staying there? I've never stayed at the value resorts, do the CM's there spread as much Disney Magic as the ones at the deluxe resorts? If so, I'd like to hear about it!
****************************WDWMommy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter