Birthdays in the park

Queenie

Mouseketeer
I'm hoping to have my 19th birthday in the park this October. We're looking at taking a group (somewhere between 2 and 10 people depending on who can make it and possibly including a 3yr old) and would be going from the 6th - 10th. What is there to do in DLP for an adult birthday? We've spotted the stuff in the brochure about having a party for £12 each (page 58), is that for adults too? Plus is there any other stuff we can do that we should know about (e.g the pin badges you get at WDW) but not just free stuff you're given? Any info appreciated! :flower:

Hi,

the birthday party is for adults too. Other facilities are to order a birthday cake at any sit-down restaurant. The waiters will bring it and sing a birthday song for you.

Perhaps it would be a nice idea to go on a guided tour that day. AFAIK there is no free stuff or badges like at WDW.

Greets Renate :wizard:

I don't usually reply - just read,
but... we have done this and it is great!

Go to guest services inside which ever park you decide to visit for the day (if your birthday falls in the middle of the trip then go on the first day) and tell the cast member that it's your birthday... they will give you a button to wear and you will get a special phone call from goofy. there is a different button for each park. :earsgirl: make sure to wear your button for the entire trip, because cast members will go out of their way to say happy birthday and every meal will end sweetly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter