birthdays at DLP

kaygela

<font color=coral>was having a blond moment at the
We'll be in DLP two weeks before one son's b'day and 3 weeks before my other son's b'day. I'd like to do something special like a cake in a restaurant to celebrate. Is it tacky to do this so far in advance of the actual dates?Any special suggestions? They will be 10 and 18. :cake:

It's your holiday. We have never visited very close to DD's and DS's birthdays, but I wouldn't have any hesitation booking cake if it was close by.

Reid

I thought I read somewhere that you can arrange a special character birthday meal. Does anyone know what I might be thinking of? :confused3

Yes ..I have the character birthday tea booked for my dd.
It is in plaza gardens restaurant at around 4pm and we get cakes and pastries and dd gets a cake and candles.
We are having this on the actual day of dds 5th birthday and I have lots of treats planned for her for her special day, such as character breakfast at walts then the birhday tea and at night dinner at inventions withANOTHER birthday cake :cool1:

Iam not sure if I would go down this route it I were you though, as both your boys have birthdays a number of weeks ahead of this. Perhaps if it was the day before or after but shouldn't they both have their own special day on the actual day.
Just a thought... but if you prefer why not order a cake for after one of the meals and have a small early celebration.

Each one has something special planned at home, but I thought it would be fun to celebrate the birthdays together while we're there as a special celebration, especially since my older one will be away at college for both their birthdays next year. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter