Birthday Party

UFyellowfin

Earning My Ears
Seriously considering doing my sons 2 year old birthday at Fort Wilderness in Sept. We are going to rent one of the cabins but had a few questions. Ive already received the ok that day guests are permitted to be on the grounds as our guests on the condition they park and ride the bus to the site.

My biggest concern is I know that the check in is at 3pm but are there any veterans of the Cabins that could tell me how often they have had to wait till 3pm? With the way the weather is here we really don't want to wait that late in the day to have the party but realize we are at the mercy of the CM's and management.

If you arrive before the official checkin time, you have 2 choices. Everyone is pre-assigned a cabin number before arrival. If someone is in your cabin and checking out the day you check in (but hasnt left yet) you can wait for it or the CM will offer to swap you to a cabin that is immediately available. If your unit is empty and available you can check in early.

Depending on your preferences or requests you might take the new cabin or not. But unless its a really busy time there is usually a cabin available to move to.

Have a great party. Sounds like a good idea.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter