Birthday freebie at Epcot

DLgal

DIS Veteran
Heads up...if it's your birthday, at Epcot, you get a free slushy at Club Cool! My son turned 14 last Friday and we were told that when we grabbed a pin for him at the gift shop in the Land pavilion. When we got to Club Cool, the woman behind the counter gave us TWO free slushies! She said his little brother got one too for being part of the "Birthday Squad!" What a great (and appreciated on such a hot day) treat!

Later, at a gift shop, another CM wished him a happy birthday and then said "did you get your free slushy at Club Cool?"

Just wanted to pass along, as I had no idea this was a thing.

In addition to birthdays, we've gotten free slushies for celebrating our anniversary and I saw a couple on our last trip get slushies for celebrating their honeymoon :)

We found out about this when a CM said the exact same thing to my twins when they were turning 6 years old at Epcot. I’m all for treats on vacation, but that much sugar would have been a one way ticket to hyperactive meltdown central, and I was on my own at WDW with no DH to assist. I had to “consult” my app and sadly inform the twinsies that club cool was “closed” for the day, so no giant slushies, but they could have an ice cream treat later if they ate their lunch ;)

Definitely a nice birthday reward for older kids or ones with higher sugar tolerance than mine, though.

When we arrived at Club Cool right when they opened they handed us sample sized slushies. That was enough for a treat and no birthday needed :).

Disboards don't allow references to other travel agencies. Which makes sense as it's their competition.

My DD on her birthday got a free pin at the gift shop where you enter ECPOT from the boat dock :)

Does it have to he on your exact birthday oncan it he a day or two before or after.
Ill be at Epcot the day before my birthday.

Does it have to he on your exact birthday oncan it he a day or two before or after.
Ill be at Epcot the day before my birthday.
We went in a few days before and a few days after my daughters birthday. The first time they gave us all free slushies. The second time my husband and I declined them, but they were offered to all of us. I think if you’re wearing your birthday button it should be no problem. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter