Birthday dessert

boston1029

My DH thinks that he's a pirate.
We returned last week from a great trip to the world. I just had to let everyone know that my husband is awesome!! We had dinner at Narcosse's for my birthday and he had called ahead and order Cinderella's slipper for me for dessert. They had decorated the plate with the castle in chocolate and wrote "Have a magical birthday", which is what my DH requested. What a great evening we had! We watched Wishes from the walkway around the hotel and had a great meal. I just had to say thanks to a great husband for making my birthday awesome!!:hyper:

Wow, what a fantastic husband you have!! I am so glad you were surprised and enjoyed your dessert. We leave on Monday and I have a Slipper & Dog Bones dessert order for my two DD's. Can you tell me what type of plate the slipper was presented on? There have been reports of both chocolate plates, chocolate disks, and regular plates. If you could clear up the confusion that would be great :D !

Again, I'm glad you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter