Birthday celebration

sheila14

DIS Veteran
I watched a YouTube video of a birthday celebration a resort guest received. Will resorts leave balloons/gift in your room if you are there for your actual birthday?? I know I can buy a room celebration but I am not sure if resorts will do something for their birthday guest.

I'm not sure, because we never got one for free. I did a Halloween package for my kids one year from Disney Florist and I absolutely loved the package! Still using it today and it's been at least 4 years.

I watched a YouTube video of a birthday celebration a resort guest received. Will resorts leave balloons/gift in your room if you are there for your actual birthday?? I know I can buy a room celebration but I am not sure if resorts will do something for their birthday guest.

The only way you can guarantee you will get anything in your room is if you order it, yourself, through Disney Floral. I once got a birthday card in our room at AKL when we stayed CL, but that was years ago.

There is no guarantee that castmembers will do anything on your special day or event because thousands of guests are celebrating something every day in DW - birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding, graduation, family reunion, first visit, a life changing experience. At best, wear the birthday button and many castmembers will wish you a happy birthday. Beyond that, if you want something extra at the resort or at a restaurant you will have to plan and pay for it yourself. Pixie dust can happen and you might experience something extra, but it's just as possible that beyond the "Happy Birthday" greetings, there will be nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!