Birthday button

RomCom

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere to get Birthday buttons outside the park like Downtown Disney? My birthday is the first day of our park visit and we have GE reservations first thing so I don't want to hassle with a stop at City Hall. I know it isn't a big deal but I feel like we might not get around to getting one.

I know guest services at disney Springs in FL has them... not sure if there is a guest services at DOwntown disney in Ca though. Hopefully someone has a better answer :)

You don't have to go to City Hall, all the shops usually have them. Last time I was there for my birthday, I lost mine and got another one at one of the shops on Hollywood Blvd. The sweet old guy at the counter went to some pains to write my name out in a Disney type font. :) It can be a lot faster that way if you duck into a shop that isn't busy at the moment.

World of Disney has had them in the past. I got chattering with a CM last summer while buying a purse for my sister's 40th b-day, and she grabbed a button for me to include in the present (without me even asking). I'm sure the outer guest services (far right of DCA's entrance, not in the parks) would also have them.

Thanks for the replies. We are staying offsite but arriving in the afternoon before. It looks like if I could possibly pick one up at either DD or just outside the park I might have DH drop me off there and I can walk back to the hotel.

World of Disney has had them in the past. I got chattering with a CM last summer while buying a purse for my sister's 40th b-day, and she grabbed a button for me to include in the present (without me even asking). I'm sure the outer guest services (far right of DCA's entrance, not in the parks) would also have them.
Good to know! Then I might try to get a button the day before I hit the parks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter