Billing question

damo

Proud Redhead
Just got my credit card bill to which was charged my one night deposit for my May vacation at HRH. However, since my first reservation, my rate has changed. Will the hotel refund my money at vacation time or do I need to get it changed now from the hotel credit department?

Hi damo,

I would call the hotel and request an updated statement showing the new rate. Make sure they include deposit paid and your new balance. No messy credits or possible reservation screw ups this way....hopefully! As long as you have the new rate in writing and the deposit that was paid you should not have any problems come check out time.

Good Luck:)

Unless you specifically tell them to retain the full amount you have already paid, they will more than likely refund the deposit already made, and charge you again for the one night at the new rate. My rates changed 3 or 4 times and it happened every time despite my request that they NOT refund anything!

Called the hotel and they just credit your hotel account for the amount paid and adjustments are made upon check-out

Damo this happened to me during the holidays at PBH. I had booked a standard room for 209 then a week before my trip i found a rate of 155 for the same rooms so they applied that rate to my ressies and my 209 went towards that total bill as a credit. After your first nigth or after 2 if your up that time of the morning check your t.v. and make sure everything looks good to yeah. I had no billing errors in my stays but that's not to say there not made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!