Bike trail to Wilderness Lodge

luvdisney01

Earning My Ears
I am hopeful someone may be able to answer a quick question. We camped at Fort Wilderness back in 2015 and took a wonderful bike ride over to Wilderness Lodge. We just went looking for the trail and couldn't find it. Do they still have it?
I looked for previous threads on it but didn't have any luck. Thanks so much for your help!

Yes, they still have it.

Bike down to the Settlement bus depot down by Trails End and go on through to the road that runs down past the Horse Barn (Tri Circle D Ranch) towards Wilderness Lodge. The bike trail starts over on the left side about 30 yards down the WL road.

Bama Ed

Yes, we were there a couple weeks ago and biked the trail over to WL. Like stated above it's down towards the Settlement. It was so enjoyable!

Yes, they still have it.

Bike down to the Settlement bus depot down by Trails End and go on through to the road that runs down past the Horse Barn (Tri Circle D Ranch) towards Wilderness Lodge. The bike trail starts over on the left side about 30 yards down the WL road.

Bama Ed

Great! Thanks!

Are there bike racks over at Wilderness Lodge? Would love to be able to ride over there to eat but would want to lock the bike up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!