Bike rental

We were at FW in late May, and at that time they did have the bikes with the seats. I rented a small bike for my 6yo son. 4yo daughter is still to small to keep up with us, so I rented a bike with the seat and she rode with me. It was plenty big for her(she weighs about 35lbs). It had the adjustable safety straps and they also give you helmets. We really had a blast!:p

Thanks for the info. I have been to FW twice to camp (over 10 years ago) and I know how big the place is but my DH has never been. He thinks the place will be too small to explore on a bike-What did you use the bikes for?

I'll jump in here cause bike riding at FW is one of my favorite things to do!! Remember--FW is over a mile from end to end. There are nice sidewalks on the main roads, and then you can ride around the camping loops and look at everyone's decorations. You can also ride up to the Wilderness Lodge and look around there--just go on the paved exercise trail--and be sure to see the Geyser go off at the WL. The hardest part about bike riding with a child at FW is trying to get past all those playgrounds without stopping at every one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter