Big thanks to Jamie at toontown!!!

babyblues68

Mouseketeer
We were in toontown getting ready to leave for nap. My daughter was frantic she wasn't going to meet Cindy. We had been looking for her but no one told us she was IN the store between Minnie and Mickey's house. Just that she was in toon town. We thought she'd be more out in the open. This was our first trip. Anyways, my daughter dropped in the middle of the street crying(she's 3). A CM came over an asked if anything was wrong. We explained we had been looking for Cinderlla for my daughter and could she point us in the right direction. She said come with me. We walked into the store and there was a huge line. I thought oh well we'll just sit and wait. It was the only thing my daughter wanted on the whole trip. We went towards the line and the Cm said no follow me this way. We waited in the hall and OH MY GOSH !!! She took us in the back door to see Cindy and Suzy by ourselves. My daughter was soooo happy. I had tears of course, for anybody to do something so nice for my baby girl. My boys also enjoyed the one on one time too. Now we have a family picture of a wonderful memory.

So a BIG THANK YOU to JAMIE at toontown!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter