Big River Grille, no ADR's?

shocker

It's a WDW realty that not every moment is magical
I've never eaten here. Considering a stop in for a solo dinner while touring Epcot Resorts for Christmas decor and would like to eat outside. But, I don't see them on Disney's website to set up an ADR. I also don't see this location on the drop down menu for touring plans ADR finder. But, allears says they take ADR 180 days in advance. Is this a walk up only place?

Well, that's not working out. When I visited their website and clicked on the FL location, it took me to Disney's website which won't let me make an ADR. So, I then went to open table. Looks suspicious that only Tuesdays have availability in Dec. so I'm guessing they aren't accepting ressies except on Tuesdays, as opposed to everything is booked every day of the week except Tuesdays. Oh well, guess I won't be tied down to any certain time then and seems like everyone else will also not have a ressie, so I'll have an equal chance. Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
We went the Sunday before Thanksgiving last year. We just walked up, four people. I think they told us it would be a 30 minute wait, but it was less than that.

We've eaten there several times in October during a busy time for F&W. Never need an ADR and stopped to eat there each time on a whim. Had no trouble getting an outside seat.
If you know when you will eat, and ADR is not a bad option.

When I ate there it was empty, an easy walk up. I didn't know you could make reservations anywhere. You should be fine to just show up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!