Big River Grille & Brewing

Jrabbit910

Keep Calm and get your Sparkle on!!
Hi All,

Has anyone eaten here? I see it listed on the boardwalk restaurants but I do not see booking for it. Is it a window to walk up to?

Also, if you have eaten here, is it good?

Hi All,

Has anyone eaten here? I see it listed on the boardwalk restaurants but I do not see booking for it. Is it a window to walk up to?

Also, if you have eaten here, is it good?
I ate there back in May. The food was okay. The item I wanted was on their online menu, but had been taken off their actual menu. But they were able to make it anyway. It doesn't take reservations, you just walk up. When I was there for lunch I think maybe one or two other tables were full. I probably wouldn't go back, but it was a good place to go last minute

I ate there back in May. The food was okay. The item I wanted was on their online menu, but had been taken off their actual menu. But they were able to make it anyway. It doesn't take reservations, you just walk up. When I was there for lunch I think maybe one or two other tables were full. I probably wouldn't go back, but it was a good place to go last minute

Thank u! I read the same reviews on yelp and trip advisor.. no one really has anything good to say about it... will look elsewhere for something else!
Thanks again

I have eaten here twice and both times it has been really good. It has been a few years though. They make there own fresh kettle chips that are tasty and they make there own beer. I think it is worth a try if your close and need a meal without having an ADR. Great view of the river from the outside tables.

Hi All,

I see it listed on the boardwalk restaurants but I do not see booking for it. Is it a window to walk up to?
They don't take reservations through Disney, but on the Big River Grille website there's a link to Open Table for the Boardwalk location. Most people just walk up. It is not a window, but a regular table service restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter