big river grill

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
does this restaurant take ad's. when i put in my May date it neither comes up in the available or unavailable list. completely absent. is it going into refurb

No, they don’t. We went there a few years ago and walked up for dinner. There wasn’t hardly anyone there. We enjoyed the food & beer.

We’ve dined here 3 or 4 times, and the only time it was very busy was Sunday during NFL football.

We like this place, too. Nothing fancy, but nice for a quieter meal compared to ESPN up the road.

We like this place, too. Nothing fancy, but nice for a quieter meal compared to ESPN up the road.

Same here. Last month I ate dinner at Big River and then walked over to ESPN for another beer. Didn't really care for the atmosphere. Felt like I was in a BW3s, which isn't my favorite place.

Their website links to opentable for making reservations. Also if any one belongs to the Gordon Biersch Rewards program, Big River is a part of the program.

Our one experience eating there (maybe 4 years ago) we did have reservations and yet still had to wait at least 45 minutes for our table. The food was nothing worth that wait so we have never been back. Maybe we were just unlucky with our one visit, but like I said, we've never wanted to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter