• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big News! Frozen, Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway, and Space Man added to Genie+! Will they be available for preselections for DAS now?

I don’t believe they were the last time and don’t expect them to be since it’s a temporary change

I tried to change one of my pre selections this morning to Frozen and it was not available. If you have already done your pre selections they need to cancel one to check for availability. So you risk what you already have to check.

I tried to change one of my pre selections this morning to Frozen and it was not available. If you have already done your pre selections they need to cancel one to check for availability. So you risk what you already have to check.
So, to make sure I understand, your were told they couldn't check for Frozen until they canceled one of your current selections OR you were told Frozen isn't an option at all?

We don't currently have any preselections booked, btw.

They couldn’t check until I cancelled one. I had them my Nemo selection. They checked for Frozen and it was not available. I chatted close to 7am so I’m not sure if they know if Frozen will be included in selections or not. Has anyone else had luck booking it as an advanced selection?
So, to make sure I understand, your were told they couldn't check for Frozen until they canceled one of your current selections OR you were told Frozen isn't an option at all?

We don't currently have any preselections booked, btw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter