• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Big changes in how we will travel from now on...

If you are going to have things shippd to you at Disney, or to a local pharmacy, make sure you take twice the amount that you think you will need with you on the plane. When I go through screening, I take out the meds, etc that I have that are over the limit right at the start, and tell the TSA agents that I have prescriptions that are over the limits. I don't know if this is possible, but if you coud get the pharmacy to put a label on individul containers, it might help. That way, there would be no question that they are medically necessary.

Also a good point! Our pharmacist already had thought of that and gave us small bottles with his liquid prescriptions on them so we don't have to take all the large bottle with us.

You all have made some good recommendations. Keep them coming! I bet I am not the only one with these questions. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter