BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Sorry to go off topic, but does anyone know how the CBS all access season faired? I tried but couldn't get into it.
I like good old fashioned TV version of BB.
I watched it. It was called "BB Over the Top" but it was very "under the radar". Super underwhelming. Everything was scaled back - most especially the competitions. Julie has said in interviews that she really liked how the winner, Morgan, played the game vs. how Nicole played the game, however.

Julie said in an interview that they probably won't air another all-star season because those seasons have the worst ratings. She said surveys say that fans prefer all new casts every year but do like the occasional returnee.
I would have guessed the other way.

Julie said in an interview that they probably won't air another all-star season because those seasons have the worst ratings. She said surveys say that fans prefer all new casts every year but do like the occasional returnee.

It would be nice if they did an all new cast instead of such formulaic players..the gay guy, the *****, the annoying one, the bimbo and so on. You can almost pick them out within the first two minutes of the show starting.

In watching some of the pre-show interviews, I'm really shocked by the number of women who say they don't want to work with women, don't like women, think women are catty. It's sad.

Anyone else notice that Jillian the Timeshare salesperson lives in Celebration, FL. Could she be DVC?

In watching some of the pre-show interviews, I'm really shocked by the number of women who say they don't want to work with women, don't like women, think women are catty. It's sad.

I would rather work with men than women. I agree with the bolded above.

It would be nice if they did an all new cast instead of such formulaic players..the gay guy, the *****, the annoying one, the bimbo and so on. You can almost pick them out within the first two minutes of the show starting.

Trying to figure out the missing word...LOL

LEAKED photos from the Premiere.

Before BB19 enters the BB House.

ek7axc4.jpg

WpXgvnK.jpg

Out of all the players to bring back why Paul??
Cameron sounds just like Dan
I don't like Paul and his friendship bracletts
Raven is dingyo
There isn't anyone so far I can't stand expect Paul lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter