Big Brother 15

Oh my, where to start!
Most recently, Andy & Spencer were talking trash about Julie Chen - how she was stinkin' drunk(?) And the Elissa-trashing after she left was down-right disgusting! It's like these people weren't aware that they were being filmed 24/7. They had no filters at all.

What did he say?

Thanks for those links -- the finale party one was pretty interesting. She also talks about how Elissa's husband should kick Spencer's butt for what he said. What on earth did he say?

I'm sorry I possibly offended you, Momrek06 . I was seriously meaning now I didn't have to watch the end of a very boring season. This :sad2: was meant to
emphasize how I felt about this boring season. And this :hug: is for you. :)

Just reading all the posts after last night's show and can say I am really surprised at how many are so angry about Andy's name in the title, really is it that big of a deal?! :confused3

The entire season basically sucked yet all of the complainers make it sound like they could not wait to watch the finale to see which person they truly detested would win.

As for saying it was a "crappy" thing to do I am POSITIVE the momrek06 did not intentionally set out to ruin your "finale dreams"--it was an error which she quickly corrected as soon as she realized....don't know about you but we all make mistakes so no need to pull out the nastiness!

Thank you momrek06 for starting this thread and keeping us all up to date on all the house happenings even when we didn't have the stomach to watch!!

As for saying it was a "crappy" thing to do I am POSITIVE the momrek06 did not intentionally set out to ruin your "finale dreams"--it was an error which she quickly corrected as soon as she realized....don't know about you but we all make mistakes so no need to pull out the nastiness!

Thank you momrek06 for starting this thread and keeping us all up to date on all the house happenings even when we didn't have the stomach to watch!!

:thumbsup2 If for some reason I cannot watch a finale to a show I know to avoid the radio, TV, newspaper and computer. Believe me, I've had to do that before, praying that I don't get wind of it. It's up to me to be careful. Not the other way around.

:thumbsup2 If for some reason I cannot watch a finale to a show I know to avoid the radio, TV, newspaper and computer. Believe me, I've had to do that before, praying that I don't get wind of it. It's up to me to be careful. Not the other way around.

:thumbsup2

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

big-brother-jessie.jpg

Maybe I just view it different. If there is something I really don't want to know the results to, I know not to go on the computer or watch the news until I've see the show. Huff Post had the winner on their page, People.com had a link to Huff Post (with the winner in the title of the link), CBS talked about it this morning.

I can understand being frustrated, but I think the comments were a little harsh to the OP.

DisneyJamie, :hug:

I'm sorry I possibly offended you, Momrek06 . I was seriously meaning now I didn't have to watch the end of a very boring season. This :sad2: was meant to
emphasize how I felt about this boring season. And this :hug: is for you. :)

Kitty, :hug:

Thanks to all for the continued updates on the HG's.

OP, :flower3: :grouphug:

jiminyC, :hug:

Just reading all the posts after last night's show and can say I am really surprised at how many are so angry about Andy's name in the title, really is it that big of a deal?! :confused3

The entire season basically sucked yet all of the complainers make it sound like they could not wait to watch the finale to see which person they truly detested would win.

Thanks so much for your post, crazee4mickey!!! :thumbsup2 :hug:

jiminyC, :thumbsup2

Katlyn, :hug:

It's funny how Amanda thinks that GM didn't deserve any money not even 50k. But per her jury house conversations, she thought McCrae should win the 500k when face it all he did was lay in bed and service her for 2 minutes at the most for weeks ? The sex couldn't have been that good but then again she would have helped him spend the money in a heartbeat. It doesn't make sense:rotfl2:

It's funny how Amanda thinks that GM didn't deserve any money not even 50k. But per her jury house conversations, she thought McCrae should win the 500k when face it all he did was lay in bed and service her for 2 minutes at the most for weeks ? The sex couldn't have been that good but then again she would have helped him spend the money in a heartbeat. It doesn't make sense:rotfl2:

That pretty much sums up Amanda. She doesn't make any sense. I seriously think she has psychiatric issues.

Big Brother Gossip interviewed Amanda on their most recent podcast. Did anyone listen? I'm curious to see what she says, but from the comments sounds like I won't like what I hear! :headache:

http://www.bigbrothergossip.com/

I've been following her on twitter and it seems she's watching all the episodes. Her 140 character tweets are annoying me. I don't think I can listen to her speak again.

She appears delusional. Even after watching the episode where she instructed everyone to throw the Hold 'Em or Fold Em POV comp to Helen. She won't admit that it was smart for Spencer to try since he was nominated or even understand why he didn't follow her plan.

Dang it. I can't get it to load. I'm sure it's me and not the link. I'm sure Amanda will be around for a long, long time trying to get her fame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter