Biergarten at Thanksgiving questions

jess20k

DIS Veteran
Hi, I am planning to go during Thanksgiving, and have never been during that time before. I see that Biergarten is one of the restaurants at WDW that offer a Thanksgiving meal. If you have done this before, was it good? What Thanksgiving style foods did they serve? Did they also have some of the German food out?

Also, I also would love to hear any other favorites that serve the Thanksgiving dinners, even if not at Epcot. I do know about LTT and their menu, so you do not have to comment on that one. Thanks so much!

I am wondering this as well, as we are arriving on Thanksgiving morning. I know that California Grill and Jiko have done Thanksgiving dinners, I am curious to which others as well.

We have never done the Biergarten for thanksgiving, but in any event, we love the Biergarten, buffet and a show, its great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!