bidding on the internet

disney funseeker

DIS Veteran
There was a really good timeshare deal over Christmas at WDW. But, b-i-l was reluctant to do any deals over the internet. His family is going down but looking for better accomodations.

I've always been hesitant too and have never purchased anything over the internet. But this time I might have because it was through the DIS auctions and the seller is a regular DISer and has been to WDW so often.

Any good or bad experiences purchasing and bidding through any auctions?

I've gotten so much good advice on these boards that I feel that I can trust purchasing from someone from these boards more. Maybe I'm being a bit naive.

Our family purchased a 4 bedroom house with pool that was about 3 miles from the gates of WDW near Splendid China for less than $600 Usd on our last trip in April 02. We bid for this on E-bay and had nothing but praise for the seller and the house, it was great, and we intended to call the same people back when we go for our next trip in 03 adn try to get the house again. Look for the record of the e-bay seller and wether they are a buisness or private seller. There are deals out there just be a smart and wary shopper. :smooth:
Good luck!! Have fun!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: Enjoy your trip!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter