Bibbidi boppity help

DanieB

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I have a couple questions to plan this experience (hopefully we can get a resrvation!)
First, about how long does the whole experience take.
Also, how strict are they about limiting family members. We are a family of 5 and I know it will be hard for whichever parent to be left out of this experience if we have to take our two kids elsewhere.

Finally... has anyone done the package that does not include the dress. How much does this change the experience? I see all these videos and so much time is spent on the dress shopping. I was considering bringing our own so I could pick something more comfy for a park day... and of course to save money. But I'm concerned if this will really change the experience.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

We’ve brought our own dress with us before and it wasn’t a big deal and it didn’t take much from the experience. The cast members did not show judgment or make the experience any less magical for our daughter.

We’ve brought our own dress with us before and it wasn’t a big deal and it didn’t take much from the experience. The cast members did not show judgment or make the experience any less magical for our daughter.
Thank you that's good to know. Do you still do the magic mirror or is that whole area skipped?

We brought the dress in a bag to the boutique and still had the same experience with the magic mirror and everything else.

not sure if you have gone yet or not, but the experience can take about 60-90 minutes, depending on the package....for us it took a little longer bc my younger daughter had a hard time finding a dress she liked, but then getting dressed and hair etc shouldn't take too long...
and for the amount of people, it's usually just 2 adults per child, but they do have a photo pass photographer in there taking TONS of pictures and also i took tons of pics and videos too....

It's 2 adults per child. They do stick to that rule so I would plan accordingly and not try to persuade them to bend the rule for you. Otherwise they'd be bending it for everyone.

not sure if you have gone yet or not, but the experience can take about 60-90 minutes, depending on the package....for us it took a little longer bc my younger daughter had a hard time finding a dress she liked, but then getting dressed and hair etc shouldn't take too long...
and for the amount of people, it's usually just 2 adults per child, but they do have a photo pass photographer in there taking TONS of pictures and also i took tons of pics and videos too....
No we havent gone yet. Thank you so much for the info! That's great to hear that they take so many pics. We will definitely be doing memory maker!

It's 2 adults per child. They do stick to that rule so I would plan accordingly and not try to persuade them to bend the rule for you. Otherwise they'd be bending it for everyone.
Ok thanks! Definitely hard for families with extra little ones but from the pics I can see it is a small place so totally understandable.

They can run behind. We waited for 45 minutes to an hour before we actually went it. It was a very very long experience.

They can run behind. We waited for 45 minutes to an hour before we actually went it. It was a very very long experience.
Oh wow that doesn't sound good! Thanks for the heads up about a possible wait.

No we havent gone yet. Thank you so much for the info! That's great to hear that they take so many pics. We will definitely be doing memory maker!
also when you are done, go across the way to sir mickeys and there's a little photo studio there with props and stuff, it'll be included with your memory maker/photo pass stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter