Bibbidi Bobbiti Boutique Magic Kingdom

I think it just depends if you want the dress and photos. We always did the Crown package -- we'd bring our own dresses and don't need the photos. Your timing is perfect! An hour and a half is great.

I can bring a dress but I do want the photos. Are they included with the crown package or only with the castle package? I will have memory maker...

It seems like the crown package is $135 less than the castle. I think we will bring a dress (I'm sure I can find a nice one for under $135) but I am a little worried that it won't be as nice of an experience for my daughter. Btdt families, they still gave your girls a chance to change and made a fuss?

Thank you so much for this post @DMA832 it's exactly what I was wondering!

We always got there early and went to Castle Couture to oick Out the dress. Maybe let her get a couple of accessories and it will seem special. They do take all kinds of pictures and though we buy the dress in the park we don’t buy at the castle. We always get lots of pictures in our memory maker.

Even though you named a certain package with your reservation, you aren't locked in to that package. You can change it when you get there.
DD did BBB several times over the years. You might be close on time depending on the wait, but you should be okay. We typically did BBB at 10:00 and CRT at noon, and that was usually plenty of time. I would say normally we did have about half an hour before lunch, so that would put you right on time. Only once did we have an issue- and that was just not having time for formal photos- which we just came back after lunch and did. I would tell them when you check in that you have a CRT reservation at 11:40. They are good about making sure you get in and are done in time.

Just to be clear, if I have the package that includes a dress booked but DD decides she'd rather wear her Elena dress that we are bringing with us, I can downgrade to the mid-price package on the spot?

It seems like the crown package is $135 less than the castle. I think we will bring a dress (I'm sure I can find a nice one for under $135) but I am a little worried that it won't be as nice of an experience for my daughter. Btdt families, they still gave your girls a chance to change and made a fuss?

Yes, we brought our own dresses...beautiful quality and non-shedding glitter, but still sparkly and special (online from Little Dress-Up Shop - Elsa as the Ice Queen and Jasmine - each under $30 with discount code). So happy someone on these boards recommended that shop. We had the Crown Package for both girls and the Knight Package for our little guy. The Fairy Godmothers made just as much of a fuss whether you bought a dress or brought your own. The kids are sent back to a changing room with an adult they came with to change so the Godmothers are not involved in that part. When the kids come out the Godmothers are waiting for them. Our three were all great. Photo pass was on hand and did lots of pics.

Then we went next door (some temporary location in May) and got more posed pics by a different photo pass person. She was trying to get the "perfect" posed shots and wanted the kids to take off their magic bands so they wouldn't show in the pics and have the kids pose and stand a certain way. We intervened and said kids could leave bands on (which they wanted) and just to "get what you get" photo wise. One of our granddaughters didn't even want to be in the pics lol - so honestly the candid ones at BBB capturing all of their excitement were much better than the posed ones afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter