Bibbidi Bobbidi MK vs. DS - Construction Change Things?

MrsDWM

Earning My Ears
First off - this is my very first post here EVER and I am SO SORRY if I am doing this incorrectly or posting in the wrong place.

We are taking our very first family trip to Disney World at the end of the month. Originally we weren't going to visit BBB because it's so expensive - but, the Grandparents are gifting our two girls a package for a makeover and dress. We have late dinner reservations at CRT on our final night and want to visit BBB before we go to dinner. I am wondering if I should try for a spot at Cinderella's Castle location or go to the Disney Springs location? At first I thought the Castle would be best because - the CASTLE - but then I saw it is under construction and have read how crowded/hectic it is and wondered if Disney Springs might be a better experience after all. We will be out of the park all afternoon at our resort so a stop at Disney Springs before heading to MK that evening wouldn't be the worst thing. Anyway - I just have no clue and looking for some veteran advice/opinion. Thank you SO much in advance!! XO

Don't forget that there is now a BBB in the Grand Floridian as well. And since it's only one monorail stop away from MK, it could be a relaxing break - rather than trying to get there from DS.

Don't forget that there is now a BBB in the Grand Floridian as well. And since it's only one monorail stop away from MK, it could be a relaxing break - rather than trying to get there from DS.
Hey I’m a Texan too but currently in Oklahoma! Yeah that would be nice - but won’t be open until after we leave 😭

Hey I’m a Texan too but currently in Oklahoma! Yeah that would be nice - but won’t be open until after we leave 😭
Well, POOH! I thought they were opened now. We aren't there with littles until January so that got me confused

Logistically, since the MK is still open, it just seems easier than going all the way to Disney Springs and back.

(and I am in OHIO now!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter