• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

clori

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone knew if a child can go to bibbidy bobbidy boutique to just get nails/make up done without paying for hair. My dd will be 8 on our next trip (January 2009). She has alopecia and currently only has about 50% of her hair on her head but I can't guarantee how much hair she may/may not have come January. All the packages I see include hairdos. I tried calling but can't find a phone number for either botique to ask if it is possible. I will also have a 4 year old who I probably would prefer to skip the hairdo as well since she just doesn't like having her hair up. Since January hours etc aren't availible yet I'm just in the early planning stages but I know my dd would love to have someone special do make up/nails.

Lori

I could be wrong on this, but I know that central reservations takes the ressies for BBB. Perhaps they would have the phone number? I'm sure there must be a way to arrange this.
Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter