Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Ok so what I am understanding is a 14 year old could go to the BBB and not feel out of place? My daughter will be 14 on our next trip and she was just saying that it is too bad that she never went to the BBB when she was younger, she would have loved it.
Maybe we will go in and let her look and take it from there. I would love to give her this opportunity to experience this since she is really upset she never go to do this.

My 13 year old went in April and was totally comfortable. She loved it, in fact. I think it may be tough to get a walkin tho. You might want to make a reservation for later in your trip and then let her take a peek early in your vacation. If she doesn't think it's for her, you can cancel her reservation with 24 hours notice (I believe) and not get charged.

Oh, ok never knew about the reservation. I will definetely talk with her about this. Do they have a web site or anyone have pics of this?

Here's info from the DIS info articles they put at the top of these boards over the main listing of the categories on the DIS. There is a linki you can click there for pictures.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
For all those little girls dreaming of being a Disney Princess, this latest addition to the World of Disney is the perfect fit. More of a salon than a store, there are 10 salon stations where girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done.

Starting on 9/10/07, a second Boutique is scheduled to open in the Magic Kingdom.

Reservations are strongly recommended. The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.

Package Prices:

COACH: Hair style and shimmering makeup - $44.95 plus tax
CROWN: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails - $49.95 plus tax
CASTLE: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails plus full Princess costume with accessories and photo package (one 6x8 and four 4x6 pix) - starting at $179.95 plus tax
COOL DUDE: Hair style, colored gels and a Mickey stencil - $10 (no tax)
With the addition of the Boutique, there's been an expansion of Princess merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter