Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique questions

Kristi391

Mouseketeer
I have never reserved BBB and my 7 year old niece really wants to do it for our trip in June. Is it like dining where you can book at 60 days plus 10 or is it 60 days from the day you want to have the appointment? Also, I have read that you can book it at midnight but I thought it was 6 am, so I am confused as to which one it is. We also plan to bring our own dress-does that take away from the experience for her?

Any tips to try and get a reservation would be super helpful. I had told her it was going to be really hard to get one so she knows it probably won't get one, but I would love to surprise her with it.

Thank you in advance.

I think it's an experience like droid depot and savis lightsaber, those drop at midnight. I think it's a 60+10?

I've known of a couple of families (mine included) who wore/brought their own dress and it didn't seem to take away from the experience at all. There are some beautiful dresses there though, but they are pricey!

I was able to snag a last minute reservation this past November by signing up for alerts through the Mouse Dining website. It is a paid service, but it is really great for trying to snag those hard to find reservations!

Experiences like BBB are booked at midnight EST and are included in the 60+10 if staying onsite. We took my daughter in January, and booked it at midnight when our 60 days opened for our dates for the last day of our trip.

Also, we brought our own dress, and my daughter had an amazing time! She is also 7, and said multiple times throughout the day that it was the best day of her life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter