Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique questions

Sarah H

I wanna be where the Passholders are
I am looking at doing the BBB for my daughter's bday next summer, but can't find the info I'm looking for. With the Castle package, it says it includes accessories (except for shoes). From what I can find, that is a crown and a wand.

Are they the same wand and crown you can find with the dresses at the shops in the park? or are they specific to BBB? Also if they are the same, are they priced about the same as the ones at the Disney Stores?

If she does the Castle package and picks the hairstyle that comes with a crown, do we end up with both crowns? or do they let them pick a different accessory from the princess collection.

I'm sure this info is out there somewhere and I'm just not looking in the right place:earboy2:

I believe each castle package is priced differently based on the hair style your daughter chooses. DD1 got one of the extension braid styles and got the extensions and some jeweled bobby pins. DD2 got the bun style and got a small crown and a jeweled Mickey barrette. They both got a sash, bag, makeup, nail polish and a wand I think. They are unique to BBB and not similar to what they sell in the princess stores.

The Godmothers consulted me on the styles but didn’t tell me the price differences. I’ll look for my receipt, but they were probably within a few dollars of each other.

ETA - is the castle package the one without the dress? That’s what I thought it was.

Never mind - My post is explaining the Crown Package and I was wrong - they were the same price. Each package is listed as a total then there is some sort of bundle discount that brings them both down to $64.95.

I'm guessing the crown you get with the Castle package is the same crown we got with the Crown package. The Fairy Godmothers did a great job with my girls and did not make them feel like they were missing out on the dress. We already have an extensive princess dress collection and I didn't feel the need to buy one at BBB. They don't even have racks and racks of dresses. Just a few samples out.

thank you! I am trying to decide between the Courtyard (Crown + shirt and skirt) and Castle (Crown + princess dress and accessories). Since it will be her birthday present I might just let her pick. Im sure by the end of the trip we will buy her a new dress and a new shirt, so at least this way I would get one of them knocked out in the beginning lol But I'm a planner and trying to figure out what to expect when we get there.

I would assume if we did the Castle, she would get the crown that comes with the hairstyle and the one that comes with the princess outfit, and just get to pick which one she wants to wear, just didn't know for sure how all of that works.

Did you have to tell them which package you wanted at booking? or just once you were there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter