Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been asked, but you are all so knowledgable I thought you might know the answer. :)
Do you need to make appointments for the barbershop on Main Street? We are doing CRT in August, but I thought the barbershop would be fun for DS9 and DD5 instead of doing the BBB.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but you are all so knowledgable I thought you might know the answer. :)
Do you need to make appointments for the barbershop on Main Street? We are doing CRT in August, but I thought the barbershop would be fun for DS9 and DD5 instead of doing the BBB.

Actually they don't take appointments, it is a first come first serve type of line. We got there in the morning, around 10:00 I think and we waited about 45 minutes to get the girls' hair cut.

Any FGIT working on THIS MONDAY?? (May 19th) We have an appointment at the Castle in the morning! I would love to have a DIS member do my daughter!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I will take photos of the new dresses if they are up when I am there everyone!!

We have an appointment for our daughter this Monday (May 19th) at 8 a.m. We also have breakfast at 10:15 at CRT. My daughter is just turning 3 and I am praying she will wake up on the right side of the bed. It should be fun!

I will see you there then most likely!!! I will be the one with a little blonde coming dressed in the Gold and Blue Cinderella dress, and a 1 year old (not getting done) dressed as Cinderella too!! I am a tall blonde. I love meeting other DIS members!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. We are doing it for DDs 4th birthday, we did it last year on her 3rd too, and she LOVED IT!!!! If you can, order the CD before you leave for the discount. It is worth it.

WOO HOO, leaving in 2 hours!!!!!!!! (Of course, we live in FL and it is only a 2.5 hour drive!)

What do you think is the prettiest dress at the parks? We are going in August and DD4 will be getting a dress. Any thoughts? She likes dresses that are poofy and twirly. We went last year and no question she wanted Belle, didn't even look at any of the others. Are the other dresses comparable to the Belle in the poof department?:confused3

I personally am not a fan of the Belle dress. I jsut don't care for it, but my DD thinks it's pretty. We got the Sleeping Beauty one and I thought it was Gorgeous and very poofy. She did lots of swirling. We also got Ariels wedding dress and lots of swirling with that as well. :thumbsup2

Yes. That is the new ariel dress.

Well I'm not sure if I like that dress??? Hopefully it looks better on. We like swirly ones and that one seems straighter. But it is hard to tell on the hanger too. Really glad we bought the Ariel wedding dress and Sleeping Beauty last trip as though were my favorites! Anxious to see the new Snow White. That was my third choice to buy.

HELP!!! Does anyone have pics of teenagers at BBB?? We are taking the brownie troop to BBB on 5/31. We have 2 cadets that will be with us and they think they are too old for BBB and I am trying to convince them otherwise!!

HELP!!! Does anyone have pics of teenagers at BBB?? We are taking the brownie troop to BBB on 5/31. We have 2 cadets that will be with us and they think they are too old for BBB and I am trying to convince them otherwise!!

I know they aren't too old for it, but I could see how they would think that. My advice would be just to leave it alone. If they already don't want to do it, I could see how they would feel even more uncomfortable when they get there and see tons of little girls in the chairs. To someone who wants to do this, it wouldn't bother them at all, but to someone who doesn't want to, I would think it would stand out even more. Even though they would probably have a ton of fun doing it, they might have just as much fun being helpers and watching the younger ones get made over. I know that's not really the advice you were looking for, but I hope it helps some.

Does anyone know when the halloween costumes are availible online at disney.com? I'm 13 and leaving in July for WDW, I'm doing BBB and I would like a dress for pictures. I'm going to DL in October/November for Halloween, so I'd need a dress for that anyway. I'm an adult size, so I can't get the little kid ones or look on ebay and such. Any ideas or a date?

Thanks,

Dani :)

At disney they only sell children sizes but you may fit in a xl. If not maybe try party city or the internet for a dress. I am 17 i went last year whaen i was 16 and dresses up as Cinderlla but my mom made it for me. I am going agian in Oct. for my 18th b-day and going to be Jasmine.

We just got back. DD4 went to the MK BBB location and had the middle package done. She had a GREAT time!! I still have to upload the photos to shutterfly, but I'll post when I'm done. We went at 10:40 on Thursday, May 15th. They were running late because we didn't get in until about 11! When I went to ask how many more girls were in front of DD at 10:55, there were 6 left to go! Luckily, there was a huge wave of completed princesses because we were in shortly after that.

At disney they only sell children sizes but you may fit in a xl. If not maybe try party city or the internet for a dress. I am 17 i went last year whaen i was 16 and dresses up as Cinderlla but my mom made it for me. I am going agian in Oct. for my 18th b-day and going to be Jasmine.

They sell adult sizes before halloween.

I'm sure this is listed somewhere, but I didn't go thru all the pages...does anyone know how long the biggest package, w/the dress, pictures, etc, takes on average?

I was wondering what color nail polish they have at the BBB MK. I did the crown package twice at DTD they have the colors blue. pink and purple. Are they any more like green or something?

I was wondering what color nail polish they have at the BBB MK. I did the crown package twice at DTD they have the colors blue. pink and purple. Are they any more like green or something?

We were offered only blue or pink at both locations. They use one color and then put new bottles of both colors in their bag.

The colors of polish the BBB offers really depends on what they have avalible at the time. The colors we try to carry are blue, pink, purple, hot pink and green. But not all those colors are in at the same time. This is for both locations.

I'm sure this is listed somewhere, but I didn't go thru all the pages...does anyone know how long the biggest package, w/the dress, pictures, etc, takes on average?

For the full "castle" pkg the complete makeover should not take more than 30 to 40 min. This all depends on how fast your fgit is and if the princess is cooprative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts