Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique- DS or MK?

stace1214

DIS Veteran
Getting close to reservation day.... Which do you prefer- BBB at MK or DS and why? I'm not concerned about convenience, I want the best experience for my kiddo, this is likely the only time we'll do this. TIA!

Definitely Magic Kingdom. It just makes the experience more magical being "inside" the castle. My daughter did it twice when she was 5 and 6 and LOVED it. The fairy godmothers in training are awesome.

We decided to book the Magic Kingdom one for the experience and the because it was a park day for us so we didn’t have to go to Disney Springs

I have done both and prefer DS. The magic mirror effect is mesmorizing and special - and that only happens at DS.

Also - when we did the MK experience it felt rushed - we had to rush to fastpasses, dining etc afterwards. When we do it at DS it’s a lot more leisurely because we have no big plans.

At Disney Springs, you can also go to the photo studio afterwards. They will do more pictures in front of backgrounds. Those pictures are added to your photo pass.

We chose to do a non park day at DS. My 8 year old has been watching YouTube videos and insisted on the DS location because it’s bigger and has the magic mirror. She wants to be Moana, so I have a custom dress being made and for dinner that night we’re going to the Luau. We’re going to the photo pass studio as we will have memory maker. She was born in Hawaii, so she’s excited!

Getting close to reservation day.... Which do you prefer- BBB at MK or DS and why? I'm not concerned about convenience, I want the best experience for my kiddo, this is likely the only time we'll do this. TIA!
We've done both and I am glad we did the MK BBB when my girls were younger and were more into princesses. The DS location is nice and has more room and the fairy godmother magic mirror, but overall, it has a different feel. I'd just see what works best for the schedule. We did the the BBB at MK when we knew we needed a little down time midday. We did DS BBB before a dinner reservation so the girls would be dressed up for their character meal. And you may already know this but you can bring your own dresses. You don't have to buy the parks princess attire.

MK inside the castle makes it a lot more special and memorable. DS one is not much more than a stylist you can do anywhere, really.

However, it does take away from time in MK, which is a negative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter