Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Dress Options?

TheLittles

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have photos of the current dress options there for the normal package (not the heirloom quality). This is our first time and I am wanting to know what they will have available and the quality if the dresses. Also, how long does it usually take? I am guessing the bigger the package the longer it takes? Do you HAVE to have the bun? I do not really care much for the tiny sleeked back bun look that I have seen often.....

I believe there are 3 hairstyles. I made our girls get the buns the first time because the other styles looked trashy to me. They hated the buns (too tight) and the second time I let them choose their diva hairstyle. They were happy and that’s what counts. Can’t help on current dresses- hope someone chimes in.

Just take in to account what time of year you are going. A dress can get rather hot depending on when you are going. Nothing like a hot cranky kid in the parks.

As PP said they currently have 3 hair styles. 1)Bun 2) half down rest in a bun 3) front pulled back with colorful clip ins.

Not sure on the dresses but their stock is never garunteed so if there is somthing specific you’re looking for I’d bring it. Both girls wanted Princess Elena on our last trip so we ordered from the Disney store to be sure we had what they wanted :)

Takes about an hour from check in. All packages take about the same since it’s really just the outfits that differ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!