• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bewst? Re: Western Suites & Resort on Lake Cecile

Vagabond

DVC member since 1994 at OKW
Has anyone stayed here or heard anything about this resort in Kissimmee? It sounds interesting and the rate I got quoted for 12/31 for our group of 9 was about the cheapest I have found. Was wanting to find someplace with an indoor pool, but they are hard to find in this part of FL. Only found one so far--The Enclave by Universal. We want to stay at our resort New Year's Eve and possibly swim, then get up early the next day to head over to Old Key West Resort.

Friends of my daughters stayed at the BW Lake Cecile....it was very clean...plenty roomy, even had a fireplace in the room. They got a great rate as well. Not very far from the disney parks. There is construction in the area, which can be kind of a hassle. It may be done by now though...haven't been down there in about six months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter