Beware

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
I was just watching Inside Edition and it was about Disney. I know alot of you know this, but it was about the ticket booths outside disney selling tickets. They are telling you not to buy them. That alot of them are buying unused tickets and selling them cheap. They are turning you away at the gate, most of them are expired. Has this happened to anyone on these boards? I can't believe some people are that heartless. Most people who go for these deals are the one's who don't have much money. Looking for the best deal for your money. I also heard they are doing the same thing on E bay. I am going to stay away from these places. It makes me scared to buy tickets from anywhere but disney. I am afraid to go anywhere else.:confused:

About 11 years ago, I bought Universal Studio tickets from a ticket booth across the street from the HI on International Drive. US just opened at that time. We had no problem, but that's a different park and a long time ago. I'm sure things changed. It was a HUGE difference having tickets in hand before going! No lines!

WE SEEN IT TOO! ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THOSE BOOTHS EVERYWHERE BUT WAS ALWAYS AFRAID TO GAMBLE WITH THAT KIND OD MONEY. NOW WE ARE REALLY GLAD THAT WE DID NOT. NEVER KNEW THEY WHERE USED TICKETS THOUGH.:jester:

I am sure some places are legit, but i am afraid to gamble that much money. I have only been to disney once before and i want to do it right. I felt so bad for the families that got turned down at the gate. One guy on the show said he spent $950 for the tickets and they didn't work. That is too much money to gamble to me. The only places i know to get tickets are AAA , the Disney Store and at the parks themselves. I would check the BBB before buying any tickets anywhere else to be safe.

we used one , on International dr. some time ago
4 years or so and got a very good deal on 6 Vip 1 day hopper passes
yes 1 day hopper they do exsist .... I figured the guy is in the same Spot every day
and we knew where to find himif we had problem and that is not what they want , the guy thought i was a cop and was a little afraid , but came threw for us ....
at the gate we let the kids go first , was kind of hestiant as we had not seen those passes before and it was not what we expected to get , but they worked and we got to do the park hopper thing, my friend framed his .. because they said Vip on them ...
peter

We too saw that show, and felt bad for the families being turned away. A few years ago, (our first trip ever) we used one of those booths on 192 to trade an unused IOA ticket for a Typhoon Lagoon ticket. Apparently we were lucky, as everything went fine. But I won't ever do it again after seeing that show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter