• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beware - Online ADR's got messed up

sugabutt

Gimme Free Food!!
This is just a heads up - be sure to double-check your confirmation emails you get after you book an ADR. I made 3 ressies back in February, one after the other. Only 1 of them required payment ($143 for CRT). I didn't really check my emails - just left them in my inbox.

Then the other day I needed to cancel all of them (we postponed our trip). I could only find 2 emails, but one of them, for Cape May Cafe, showed a payment of $143 (which was wrong because Cape May doesn't require a payment).

I called them and they were able to find my CRT ressie so I was at least able to cancel it. I just hope the credit comes through soon.

Oh no, I hope you credit comes through ok. I was really paranoid about this system, just with it being new I have fears of showing up to a restuarant and them telling me I have no ressie. So far mine all look right though. Hope you enjoy your trip when you get to go!

I am worried about using it too, but like the idea that you can make the ressies before they open! Does anyone think that we could call to confirm w/ WDW-Dine? I would think they would have all the numbers in their system too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter