Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I’m so excited to head back to Disney!

Truth!!
I've been evacuated from Splash Mountain. My next goals are HM and Pirates, LOL
It’s always good to have evacuation goals, haha!

25 minute standby?? Wow!
I didn’t even notice that, it was still fairly early in the morning!

Ugh, I wonder if it's the guy I call the grumpy photopass guy (very official sounding nickname, right?? :rotfl2: ) There's one older man who is so grouchy and brusque and has no sense of humor, and I never understand how he even works there :confused3:confused3

I'm glad you got to meet Alexis!!
It probably was the same guy, he was not pleasant!
It was fun to meet Alexis, I wish we would have took a picture at the Bubblegum wall!

That's so cute that you 2 were able to meet up! And, I say that because she got evacuated off Soarin' too due to the fire alarm (I literally just read that in her report).
It was really fun to meet Alexis! I was surprised she had experienced the same thing as us, we must have just missed her in the attraction!

Why is security so terrible at Epcot?! I think (hope) it will get better when they re-do the entrance.
I don’t know why but lately it has been the worst Park by far! Yes, I do hope it improves with the changes

That’s so cool! We were almost evacuated off of Soarin once. They had the lights up and some guys were working on the screen but after about 15 minutes they had it working. Only other thing I have been evacuated off of was Men in a black at Universal.
The time we were evacuated from Little Mermaid, we were stuck by Ursula for about 15 minutes and a woman started to freak out and scream. She must have been having a panic attack so we walked out from that area, it was cool. We did get a FP after that one!!

Caroline, I LOVE Uniqlo and have ordered a couple of items for our May trip and I'm POSITIVE a will buy some things in the store when we arrive at DS our first night...:D
I’m with you Jenny, I love Uniqlo, we always find something cute in there!

Frontera Cocina is definitely on my radar and I may book it for our August trip...Glad you all like it.:D
I highly recommend, the food is delicious and the margarita is so fresh and yummy!

That's certainly a nice perspective to have about it. I'm surprised, since you were already in a theater, that they didn't give you the option for a FP, at least. You were so close!

My kids demolished one of those donuts- I didn't even get a taste!

Pics or it didn't happen :-)
We did get to ride Soarin one more time this trip so that was nice

The donut was tasty, Andi ate most of it

I wish we would have snapped a picture of us!

We're a funny bunch. Most people I'm sure would be disappointed about being evacuated. Like you, I would think it was cool and a great story
We sure are! We almost had to be evacuated from Pirates, that would have been so cool, they announced it and then said the boats were back on track!

Those photographers are so hit or miss. My family tries to go to a lot of them over our trips just so we get a decent experience from some of them.
I always buy the Memory Maker but I wonder if Disney put a bit more effort into their staff, would more people buy into it.
It’s amazing how different some of them are, we have had some lovely ones that take their time and other one who don’t say anything take 1-2 pictures and move you along!

Oops! Great that you got to meet her. I have only just been a reader on her latest TR but it looks like it will be a good one!
Yes it was nice to meet up with Alexis!
I loved it too. I only rode it as a kid, when I was 9 years old. It was our only family vacation to WDW, back when it was just MK and Epcot. We only had 1 day for each park, so I remember my Dad trying to hurry us through. I liked Mr. Toad so much that I convinced him to let me go on a second time
This was my favorite ride the first time I visited Magic Kingdom, I can see why you wanted a second ride, haha!

That is actually pretty cool! Too bad you didn't get to ride though!
It was fun to see backstage areas even if it was a parking lot and the back of Soarin:rotfl:

This was one of my fave rides and I was sad when it closed. I'm excited to go to DLR where they still have it!
I would love to ride this again at Disneyland. Pooh is cute but I really liked Mr. Toads way better!

Sprinkles really gets mixed reviews but we sure have loved our cupcakes from there.

Rob always looks at me like I'm nuts when I say I want to be evacuated from a ride LOL He just doesn't get it!!

As I was reading that you were evacuated, I was thinking....didn't I just read that somewhere??! It was in @missangelalexis 's TR! So nice that you got to meet up with her, and I believe you even though there isn't a pic! I failed that on my very first DIS meet! LOL
I know, most people think it stinks to be removed from a ride, not us, if we can see something backstage we love it!!
It was a nice meet with Alexis and Kyle, I’m glad they had an awesome special trip!!

It's funny that you all were just behind us for Soarin. I'm sorry you didn't get as lucky and make it on the ride :(

It was SO nice to meet you all! I love your TRs so it was great to actually meet in person! We had the perfect opportunity for a photo by a classic Disney spot and we still failed! That is ok, hopefully there will be a next time :)

Sounds like a very yummy meal at Disney Springs!
We must have just missed you on Soarin, we did get one more ride on it so that was nice
I’m so glad we got to say hi! I hope our paths cross again at our favorite vacation place!
Frontera Cocina is very good, I highly recommend!

Sounds good to me!
I think keeping this TR running makes it easier and I will have everything in one place for the next 2 trips!
It's always fun to get evacuated from a ride. I was on Buzz Lightyear when it broke down once. And it was Dapper Day (we guessed someones hat or accessory could have fallen off and gotten caught on the tracks). Everyone kept stopping to take selfies with Zurg along the walkway, and the CMs were sooo frustrated and kept trying to corral us along!
I can see that, some cool photo-ops on Buzz. It’s hard not to get excited to check out something we normally can’t. We had a lady really freak out on LM when it was stopped and we got evacuated because of it!

The cm outfits are just weird at World of Disney

Loving your report so far, looks like a great family trip.

The photos are great, I especially love the one of Andi and the pizza in Via Napoli!

Can't wait to see the rest, have fun on your March trip!
Thank you so much, glad you joined in!
I started taking pictures of Andi at all our meals at Disney, it is a tradition
I can’t believe our trip is coming up so fast, I’m getting excited!

I've got to make time to see this show! Someone needs to force me in May haha
I’ll go with you, it really is worth seeing at least once!

This giraffe is my faaavorite, love how light it is.
I agree, this one was always by our deck, he became ours, haha!

That sounds like a perfect day, honestly
The resort day was so nice for a change

The butter chicken is heaven on earth. And the bread service. Sanaa is just exceptional all around!
That meal is a favorite, so delicious, love this place!

Wow, what a great night. Pretty jealous of it
If you can handle the rain and cold, it was wonderful, no crowds at all.

That is cool! I'm down for any evacs
True Diser!!

I agree! I miss the Disney touches.
Yes it is missing that special Disney touch now!
50’s is a nice place, I do like Sci-Fi better!

All caught up!

Andi is a trooper for braving the rain and cold! haha although it definitely looked worth it!

I hope you guys have a great trip!!

All caught up!

Andi is a trooper for braving the rain and cold! haha although it definitely looked worth it!

I hope you guys have a great trip!!
Welcome back from WDW, looks like an awesome trip from your pictures, I loved your St. Patrick’s Day outfits!

Andi loved the deserted park

Thank you, I am looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter