Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

D & Andi look prepared for the weather!! Oh what a day it was! Sounds like they enjoyed AK while you enjoyed the resort!

Your meal at Sanaa looks so yummy! Still hope to make it there one day.

Beer and chips for dinner- when on vacation, do it right!!

It must have been so cool to be in MK while so deserted! Her ride photos are the best!!

There's nothing wrong with a resort day. I have never done a full resort day, but usually try to factor in half a day at least during the trip.

Andi's solo ride pictures are so funny, especially Pirates! I would never have imagined the park to be that empty!

We started with the wonderful bread service!

This is hands down one of my fav things to eat at Disney!.

We decided to get a six pack of Bud light, I know we are classy ladies!

Joe and I actually did something like this last March, except we had champagne, Pringles and Combos!!! First class all the way!

I love the rider pics of Andi! They are hilarious!!!!

Andi was having a ball, she said, It was deserted. She was able to walk on Splash, Space, PoTC, HM, and Big Thunder. Not only were these all walk on, she was the only one on most of them. Hence the Hilarious Andi Photos!!:jumping1:
I love those photos of Andi! If you are able to stand the rain and know you can come back to the room and get warm, it seems the best time at a Disney Park is then!

Andi is my hero, I love her awesome night at the MK!!

Your rainy resort day by the fire sounds so nice, it's the perfect place for a day like that. And YUM! Sanaa sounds extra good to me today, I miss it!

Our waiter was very nice and organized. Andi was trying to find something vegetarian and with her picky ways, she was having a hard time. We started with the wonderful bread service! In retrospect, this would have been enough for Andi with a few extra pieces of naan bread. We all enjoyed this.

Yum...I could make a meal of that lol

she was the only one on most of them. Hence the Hilarious Andi Photos!!:jumping1:

Love the pirates photo!!

We went back to the room and enjoyed our beer and some relatively cheap, for Disney, Lays potato chips. Buy these in the gift shops, way cheaper than the grocery store:blush:
We were on a streak with junk food dinners. Beer, chips, and M&M’s tonight!
You know, sometimes that is all you need.

Andi was having a ball, she said, It was deserted. She was able to walk on Splash, Space, PoTC, HM, and Big Thunder. Not only were these all walk on, she was the only one on most of them. Hence the Hilarious Andi Photos!!:jumping1:
img_mar152019at84429am-jpg.388284
Awsome!

Rainy days are the best kind of Disney days, the rain does wonders clearing the crowds. Actually hot rainy days are the best. I don’t like cold rainy days.

Oh man, I got so far behind!

Those little aliens caused some jerking that flared up the old back a little!

That ride definitely had more pep to it than I was expecting, but in a fun way (for those of us not sporting an injury).

We did all 3 rides by 9:45.

Great timing. That SDD FP is key.

My plan was to go and meet Mike and Sully next, the meet opened at 10:00am so I thought we would be okay, no way, the line was huge and I didn’t feel like waiting in that line. I had my Sully shirt on :sad: and no meet for me today.

I've read that people start lining a good 30 minutes before the greet opens and the lines stay long until the last hour of their schedule. We had to suck it up and wait, but my kids are on a Monsters Inc kick.

The two historians, were a hoot! They really made the show. They ad lib really well!

Yeah, we thought we were booking the show for the girls, but my husband and I had a ball, too. The historians were delightful.

Hence the Hilarious Andi Photos!!

Wow, she must have had such a great night! All those empty ride photos are worth getting a bit wet.

It was forecasted to rain all day, yuck! This is unusual for our wonderful Disney World! In all our trips, I believe we have only had 2-3 days where it rained all day.
This was all day, every day on my last TWO trips! :sad: I sure hope August treats me (us!) better!

We were on a streak with junk food dinners. Beer, chips, and M&M’s tonight!
Again... I like your style! ;) Sounds good to me!

These are AMAZING!!! :rotfl:

An Evacuation, a disers Dream!!
Oooh, sure is! :thumbsup2

Adorable :) You look ready for a comfy Disney day!!

Lunch at Sanaa looks tasty! I don't know if anyone in my family would be adventurous enough to try it out with me, but that bread service is definitely on my Disney list for "next" time! Looking forward to more lounging and hilarity!
I was so comfy that day, it wasn’t a typical resort day because we couldn’t lounge at the pool but the lobby was great!

I highly recommend Sana’a especially the bread service and the butter chicken, yum!

D & Andi look prepared for the weather!! Oh what a day it was! Sounds like they enjoyed AK while you enjoyed the resort!

Your meal at Sanaa looks so yummy! Still hope to make it there one day.

Beer and chips for dinner- when on vacation, do it right!!

It must have been so cool to be in MK while so deserted! Her ride photos are the best!!
This was the best way for me to deal with a rainy, cool day!
I highly recommend Sana’a it is such a wonderful restaurant
The beer, chips, and M&M’s hit the spot for a chillin kind of evening!
Spoiler alert! Andi’s rainy night was way less crowded then our DAH the next night!

There's nothing wrong with a resort day. I have never done a full resort day, but usually try to factor in half a day at least during the trip.

Andi's solo ride pictures are so funny, especially Pirates! I would never have imagined the park to be that empty!
I couldn’t believe no one else was on Pirates with her, so funny!
We always spend a couple hours each day at the resort so a whole day was a new experience and I did like it!

This is hands down one of my fav things to eat at Disney!.
The bread service is so delicious, I totally agree!!

Joe and I actually did something like this last March, except we had champagne, Pringles and Combos!!! First class all the way!

I love the rider pics of Andi! They are hilarious!!!!
Yay, I’m glad we aren’t the only ones! Lays potato chips are like 5.50 now in the grocery store and in the Disney gift shop the chips are around 4 dollars, win win!!
I was so glad Andi made this Trip report a little more fun this day!!

Andi is my hero, I love her awesome night at the MK!!

Your rainy resort day by the fire sounds so nice, it's the perfect place for a day like that. And YUM! Sanaa sounds extra good to me today, I miss it!
I thanked her for adding some silliness to my TR!
The fire pit was such a perfect spot to hang out at, Sanaa is so yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter