Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I'm so glad you were able to go on the trip and that you had such a fabulous time! (Thanks for the shoutout! You were one of the ladies I immediately thought of when this all came about. You, and Liesa!) Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and the memories.
Thanks Meghan!! I remember the initial messages for this trip and I was very grateful to be included! Hopefully you can check out my plans coming soon on here for August so we can meet up! Tracy will be at Disney also and maybe we can all meet for a ride and a drink!

I Love this pic

COOL

Sorry I'm a week late but Happy belated Nurses week

Who is between you and Su-Lynne and who is between Karamie & Jackie?

This was hilarious to see.

So happy that Andi surprised you for Moms day she's a sweet kid. LOL that she was a little jealous of your trip.

Thanks for sharing as always I enjoy reading your TR's.
Thanks Glenda! I would have loved to meet you! Hopefully at some point!
The lady between us is Jenn, she is @Chrystmasangel and the other lady is Lindsey, she is @LindseyJo22 It was so fun to work our way around WS with so many Disers!
I love the picture of Lesley taking a little nap, lol!!
Bless my heart when sweet Andi came walking through the door, best Mother’s Day surprise for sure!!

That would be awesome to be in Hollywood Studios for May the 4th!

The spot you got for FOF looks amazing! I never brave Main Street for it.

Really enjoyed the highlights! The trip sounds like a ton of fun but I’m super shy/socially awkward so while it sounds like a dream, I don’t think I’d ever have the guts to participate. I’ll just live vicariously through everyone’s trip reports!
It was fun to be in DHS for May the 4th, I just wish there would have been some rare meets like Darth Vader, I would have loved this!!
I could not believe my spot for FOF and I didn’t have to push or shove or beat some, haha! It was perfect
I am very shy as well as I have aged this is improving, everyone was so nice it made the shyness go away!!

Sounds like so many fun moments!! I'm sure it was great for you to get your Disney fix even with Andi being away! I'm glad you were able to take the trip and that it was so great for you!!
It really was. I was a little apprehensive since Andi and I have such a way of touring Disney now but this was wonderful and Worries were gone immediately the first day!! I do miss watching vlogs and talking Disney with Andi so the Dis helps this for sure!!

Caroline, I loved reading your highlights from the trip!! It was so wonderful getting to spend some time together!! I hope it's not a once in a lifetime :) Looking forward to another trip in the future!
Ahh Jackie, I miss you, such a sweet and easy to hang out with lady!! I really hope we all can do this again, it was such a pleasure!! Is your cruise over Christmas? We are doing one in January, I’m really excited for it!

My one and only regret of the EPIC trip is that I didn't get to try as many F&G booths as we usually do, simply because of time, plans, and not wanting to miss out on time with everyone! The rain on Saturday didn't help :( Glad you got to enjoy lots of treats!
I was glad I tried so many different things this year between the March trip and May trip I hit quite a few booths!
I wish we would have been able to do the Illuminations Cruise, I think that would have been so awesome!

OMG was it ever! Thinking of booking it for our NYE trip and even if I don't we'll definitely do it again at some point.
I loved this brunch so much, the company was wonderful and the food, service, and beverages couldn’t have been any better! I just wish Andi would make it worth it to do this again, no way would we get our money’s worth with her eating there! Sadly, I probably won’t get to experience this again until another Epic trip!!

As silly as it sounds it was a highlight for me too, riding the rides we all discuss so much here together and share a love of :goodvibes I really like the way you highlighted the trip here!
I know!! It was fun to experience the excitement and different reactions from everyone I rode with! My PhotoPass ride pictures were very wonky this trip! I didn’t get several of them! Those HM photos we are seeing crack me right up!!

I just wish Andi would make it worth it to do this again, no way would we get our money’s worth with her eating there! Sadly, I probably won’t get to experience this again until another Epic trip!!
I hear you! As we were eating lol I told Steve I wanted to try and get it for July, when both boys are with us. But even though Ricky has really come a LONG way from his formerly picky eater self there still wasn't much by way of entrees he'd eat between the way he eats pretty healthy now and his continued dislikes. Even not much on the buffet.......you'd think most kids would at least do the breads and pastries but that's what he'd stay away from the most. So NYE it is when hopefully he's home playing in a basketball tournament and we just have Chris, who will eat everything :goodvibes

I really hope we all can do this again, it was such a pleasure!! Is your cruise over Christmas? We are doing one in January, I’m really excited for it!
I would LOVE to do it again!!! :)

Yes, our cruise is a Very Merry Christmas Cruise! We will be on Castaway Cay ON Christmas. I can't wait!!

Thanks Meghan!! I remember the initial messages for this trip and I was very grateful to be included! Hopefully you can check out my plans coming soon on here for August so we can meet up! Tracy will be at Disney also and maybe we can all meet for a ride and a drink!

I'd like that very much! You haven't posted your plan yet, have you? It's on the way soon? I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'd love to see you and Tracy both!

Andi came home yesterday and totally surprised me! I had no idea she was coming! I was thinking I would be alone this weekend! My husband has his annual opening fishing trip with his buddies so I was planning to just relax by myself!! It was so wonderful to see Andi walk in the door yesterday!! We had a great lunch catching up and spent the evening watching movies and eating popcorn.popcorn:: I told her all about the Epic trip, she was a little jealous :laughing: can you blame her! This was a wonderful Mother’s Day surprise for me!!
What a wonderful surprise. Hope you two had the best weekend!

img_may122019at92940am-jpg.400179
What an amazing picture!!! Seriously, you need to frame this. It's perfection.

The area for watching the show was perfect, we were front and center and everyone actually sat down, yay! The new Wonderful World of Animation before the SW fireworks was awesome! It covered every Disney movie with projections on the Chinese Theatre! I loved this party and would do again! I agree with Arianna that this is better than the HEA dessert party!
Oh I so want to do this sometime. We've still never seen the "new" Star Wars fireworks and World of Animation seems right up our alley. I just can't seem to swallow the insanity of paying $50 for Casey to do it

I had the Potato Pancake with the ham, onion, and herb sour cream, I was surprised by this, it was very good! I also at different times of the trip tried the Beef Brisket burnt ends with pork belly slider at the Smokehouse, the chocolate macaron in France, Beef tips from Canada, shrimp and grits from Florida Fresh, watermelon cucumber slushy, deep fried cauliflower in Morocco, and creme brûlée in France’s QS.
I needed to hang out with you more!!!! I ate next to nothing, yet somehow managed to find every drink counter :drinking1

My entree of blueberry pancakes with ricotta cream were so good. The blueberries were from a local farmer and so fresh and delicious. Our server was so attentive and didn’t let us want for anything! I was so happy to do this! I highly recommend.
Yum!!! Kelly and I shared the lemon and ricotta ones and they were delicious too!

img_may132019at82905am-jpg.400432

@kastoney we had your favorite “red chocolate :rotfl2:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm sure somewhere there is a photo of me that I do not want to be on the internet :P

Oh poor Lesley, but score to Su-Queen for getting the picture.

met some very kind, friendly, funny, and party loving people and I am so grateful and thankful!! I
So happy I got to see you again, though I really am bummed I barely got to see you. Next time we all need to be at the same hotel! Hopefully our paths will cross in August. I'll keep an eye out for your plans. I of course have made none yet (except for a CG dinner during the Halloween party so we can see the fireworks).

I hear you! As we were eating lol I told Steve I wanted to try and get it for July, when both boys are with us. But even though Ricky has really come a LONG way from his formerly picky eater self there still wasn't much by way of entrees he'd eat between the way he eats pretty healthy now and his continued dislikes. Even not much on the buffet.......you'd think most kids would at least do the breads and pastries but that's what he'd stay away from the most. So NYE it is when hopefully he's home playing in a basketball tournament and we just have Chris, who will eat everything :goodvibes
At least Chris will eat most everything, does make it more worth it, especially what you pay for some meals at WDW!
Will your son Ricky be a senior next year? I think he must from reading your posts! Time sure flies!
Andi is really picky now and she wasn’t when she was younger so it is weird!! I have only a few ADRS for August and most are breakfast ones! I think you did the EMM at DHS, how was it? We are doing that one morning since we will be at the YC.

I would LOVE to do it again!!! :)

Yes, our cruise is a Very Merry Christmas Cruise! We will be on Castaway Cay ON Christmas. I can't wait!!
Sign me up!! I would love to do a trip like this again!
Wow, your cruise right over Christmas will be so fun. I would imagine there will be so many neat Christmas events on the ship and how fun to be lounging on Castaway Cay on Christmas Day!

I'd like that very much! You haven't posted your plan yet, have you? It's on the way soon? I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'd love to see you and Tracy both!
I will post my tentative plans on here! My FP day is 6/14 I think! We will be there 8/16-8/26 with the first night at USO to see the new HP ride!

What a wonderful surprise. Hope you two had the best weekend!
It was so fun to spend the weekend with Andi!

What an amazing picture!!! Seriously, you need to frame this. It's perfection.
I have to admit this is Lesley’s picture, I tried to get a video and my was awful, haha!! It was pretty amazing to see the Blue Angels do the fly over SE!!

Oh I so want to do this sometime. We've still never seen the "new" Star Wars fireworks and World of Animation seems right up our alley. I just can't seem to swallow the insanity of paying $50 for Casey to do it
I loved this event, the new show was so wonderful and the dessert party was actually very good!!

I needed to hang out with you more!!!! I ate next to nothing, yet somehow managed to find every drink counter
I was so happy I got so many visits in Epcot to try so many booths, the pork belly and brisket sandwich was so delicious from The smokehouse yum!!

Yum!!! Kelly and I shared the lemon and ricotta ones and they were delicious too!
Mine pancakes were so yummy, I wish I had more tummy real estate, a term I heard Billie use, so funny!!

I'm sure somewhere there is a photo of me that I do not want to be on the internet :P
Lesley was not happy when I used your word as she put the red one in her mouth haha!!

Oh poor Lesley, but score to Su-Queen for getting the picture.
So funny:lmao:

So happy I got to see you again, though I really am bummed I barely got to see you. Next time we all need to be at the same hotel! Hopefully our paths will cross in August. I'll keep an eye out for your plans. I of course have made none yet (except for a CG dinner during the Halloween party so we can see the fireworks).
It is hard to visit one on one with so many people and we were at different resorts so that makes a difference as well.
We will be arriving on 8/17 and I think you maybe leaving that day, :sad: Let me know your dates when you have it firmed up. We only have a few ADRS right now, 2 breakfast ones and Via Napoli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter