Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Hello there!

So exciting that your kiddo surprised you. Those are always the best gifts!

So sad I came in a day after the VIP tour. I actually looked to see if I could change my flight and then would have begged to sleep on someones floor, but the flight change was just way to much.

The brunch at Cali Grill was amazing and something I never thought I would be experiencing. The view just can't be beat. Such a sweet surprise that I am so thankful for!

I'm glad we got to spend a little extra time together at MK on Sunday!

Now that graduation is over I am hoping to have a job by the end of the month so I can start looking at booking a few trips. I hope our paths meet again!
Hi Jenn, thanks for joining in! I was just singing your praises for the wonderful gifts!
It was nice to spend the day with Andi yesterday!
The VIP tour was awesome sorry it didn’t work for you to be there, however, I do know you had some pixie dust this trip!
I agree about the CG brunch, so delicious I’m glad you sprinted over:rotfl:
It was fun riding Buzz and PM with you! Here is our picture
5683A7D7-D685-4FBC-9302-543EED902F3A.jpeg
We were serious gamers:rotfl2:

You join a Disney message board!

Got so behind and can't even comment on everything from your recap! Once I start up my TR, you and @Mollydolly334 will have to help contribute in more detail! Miss you guys - it's been less than a week but feels so long!
Yes Lesley, joining this board has brought me some very wonderful friends!!
I thought I would do these highlights quickly so I can chime in on your report and some others!
It is hard to believe a week ago at this time we were in MK having so much fun!!

Got behind so no quotes but the epic trip looks amazing! Glad you had fun! And I was happy to see you gave good reviews of afternoon tea- I will be going there on my birthday in September and I’m excited! Can’t wait to see more highlights.

We tried the Mickey Tart with Peanut Butter mousse, oh my this was so yummy! I am so glad I tried this!

Yum! This sounds delicious!

I tried a big variety of booths and the only one that wasn’t very good was my beef tips from Canada, these were very tough, the gravy, potatoes, and mushrooms were good.

I've heard this more than once as of late! I'm disappointed, and I apologize on behalf of all Canadians!

img_may132019at75751am-jpg.400421

I LOVE Minnie's springy garden get-up! You both look lovely <3

Fantastic highlights!
Besides the VIP tour, which must have been incredible, I think the highlight for me would have been the Star Wars dessert party. With the anti-Star wars ladies in my family, I doubt it is one I will get to do anytime soon.

Got behind so no quotes but the epic trip looks amazing! Glad you had fun! And I was happy to see you gave good reviews of afternoon tea- I will be going there on my birthday in September and I’m excited! Can’t wait to see more highlights.
Thanks for still reading along to this never ending thread:rotfl:
You will love the tea!! I want to go again, I am hoping Andi will want to do it, she loves tea but not the sandwiches :confused3
More highlights coming up!

Yum! This sounds delicious!

I've heard this more than once as of late! I'm disappointed, and I apologize on behalf of all Canadians!

I LOVE Minnie's springy garden get-up! You both look lovely <3
The peanut butter tart was so delicious, I was so glad Andi wasn’t along so I could indulge in a peanut treat:rotfl:
I was so excited for the Canadian booth beef dish but it did fall short, I had to throw most of the meat away and just eat the potatoes and gravy:sad1:
Thank you! Meeting Minnie was so fun, I was glad I had somewhat of the same colors as she did!

Fantastic highlights!
Besides the VIP tour, which must have been incredible, I think the highlight for me would have been the Star Wars dessert party. With the anti-Star wars ladies in my family, I doubt it is one I will get to do anytime soon.
Thanks Jeff!! I loved the SW party because Andi is the same way, she would not want to do that! I loved being able to pose with a Storm trooper!

Epic Highlights cont.............

8. May the 4th Be with You Day at DHS. I Love Star Wars, I remember being the only girl my age absolutely loving Star Wars when it came out. I was pretty young but did see the first movie in a theater and was mesmerized by it. I was able to pass on my Star Wars love to my son Jack, (thank goodness)!! We love all the movies and spend countless conversations dissecting each one!!
upload_2019-5-14_18-24-55.gif

upload_2019-5-14_18-28-26.gif
I was excited to be in DHS on this day, now after all that is said, the morning was rather a dud for Star Wars events, :rolleyes1 It was very crowded and the only Star Wars thing I did was ride Star Tours! My two roommates were the rebel spy:rotfl:Part of each of their faces was on the screen:bitelip: We did look at some merch and I didn’t buy anything.
IMG_May142019at61756PM.jpg

Andi is the pin collector and she doesn’t care for SW, so no pin for her! I did have fun hanging with Su-Lynn, Su-Queen, Billie, Sarah, Steve, Molly, Lesley, Ariana, and Jackie. We all did SDD and most of us went to Sci-Fi for lunch!
IMG_May142019at61543PM.jpg
Molly and I shared the seasonal burger and each had the Birthday cake shake. Our food was yummy! Su-Queen is such a fun lady to hang with, she made us all laugh many times! She snuck a picture of Lesley taking a little nap in our vehicle:rotfl:
IMG_May142019at61826PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at61442PM.jpg
We had some fun pictures before we headed out to hang at the pool for awhile!
IMG_May142019at61510PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at61725PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at61655PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at61922PM.jpg
Stay tuned for 9 and 10 Highlights coming as soon as I can write them!!

Highlights cont.............

9. Park time with my new friends and a little solo time watching FoF.

A few ride photos
IMG_May142019at72217PM.jpg
So funny!!
IMG_May142019at72246PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at72308PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at72333PM.jpg

I had so much fun park touring with my roommates and the other Epic Dis women! I was surprised how much our touring styles were very similar. I really enjoyed going on the rides with my new friends and just having such a fun time enjoying the parks. The parks are why we love WDW!!
IMG_May142019at72636PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at72613PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at72448PM.jpg
IMG_May142019at72425PM.jpg
I was also able to watch FoF on my own. This was my last full day at WDW and it was just perfect. I had a prime spot on Mainstreet
so enjoyed watching this parade and waving like a giddy little girl at all the characters! This was such a pleasant surprise for me since I wasn’t planning on even seeing the parade this trip!

10. Greatful and Thankful!! My love of Disney is lost on all my friends and most of my family, except Andi, so getting this opportunity was amazing!! I have to thank @MeghanEmily for mentioning my name when this all came about! She included me in the messaging and it was wonderful! With my baby girl, off at college, I knew my Disney love would be mainly on the Dis boards now. This site is such a wonderful place to converse with such awesome people and in my case do Disney with them!! I met some very kind, friendly, funny, and party loving people and I am so grateful and thankful!! I received some very nice gifts and was so appreciative for the acts of kindness!! Here are my gifts!
IMG_May142019at73734PM.jpg
Thank you so much for joining in and reading about my highlights!! This trip was so wonderful and I hope to do it again with these awesome ladies and men sometime in the future!!

I am going to add my August plans in here before closing out this thread. I want to post our daily plans in here so some of my potential Dis meets will know our pre trip plans!

Molly and I also met @SweetSerenity in AK! She was on a trip with her mother! It was so nice to meet her and visit for a little while. Her mom loves Disney as well!!
IMG_May142019at73531PM.jpg

Thanks again Everyone for reading and commenting, I so enjoy this pass time!! I will now enjoy all the other Epic reports and other TR’s on here. Stay tuned for my August plans coming soon!

I'm so glad you were able to go on the trip and that you had such a fabulous time! (Thanks for the shoutout! You were one of the ladies I immediately thought of when this all came about. You, and Liesa!) Thanks so much for sharing the pictures and the memories.

I Love this pic

COOL

Sorry I'm a week late but Happy belated Nurses week

Who is between you and Su-Lynne and who is between Karamie & Jackie?

This was hilarious to see.

So happy that Andi surprised you for Moms day she's a sweet kid. LOL that she was a little jealous of your trip.

Thanks for sharing as always I enjoy reading your TR's.

That would be awesome to be in Hollywood Studios for May the 4th!

The spot you got for FOF looks amazing! I never brave Main Street for it.

Really enjoyed the highlights! The trip sounds like a ton of fun but I’m super shy/socially awkward so while it sounds like a dream, I don’t think I’d ever have the guts to participate. I’ll just live vicariously through everyone’s trip reports!

Sounds like so many fun moments!! I'm sure it was great for you to get your Disney fix even with Andi being away! I'm glad you were able to take the trip and that it was so great for you!!

Caroline, I loved reading your highlights from the trip!! It was so wonderful getting to spend some time together!! I hope it's not a once in a lifetime :) Looking forward to another trip in the future!

I was able to try more delicious treats!
My one and only regret of the EPIC trip is that I didn't get to try as many F&G booths as we usually do, simply because of time, plans, and not wanting to miss out on time with everyone! The rain on Saturday didn't help :( Glad you got to enjoy lots of treats!

California Grill Brunch was Devine!
OMG was it ever! Thinking of booking it for our NYE trip and even if I don't we'll definitely do it again at some point.

I really enjoyed going on the rides with my new friends
As silly as it sounds it was a highlight for me too, riding the rides we all discuss so much here together and share a love of :goodvibes I really like the way you highlighted the trip here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter