Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I've been doing the same thing today!
Some of my days off are so productive and others I lounge, read, and snack!
Sounds like a great AK morning!
Other than a tropical storm, it is hard to not enjoy a morning in AK!
Love this too! I was so excited when Bill asked to try this on our anniversary trip.
I loved this, it may have been the awesome company but I am thrilled to do it again!
loved Gilligan!!
I did too, what a quirky fun show!
A perfect last morning!
We love to say goodbye to WDW in MK, I am happy we have a good part of the day before ME takes us away!

Caroline, your new plans sound great! FP day for me didn't go exactly as I'd anticipated and I continue to be moving things around as a result :rotfl: One thing's for certain - we will definitely overlap at MNSSHP! :laughing: So excited to meet!

Thank you to all of you reading along, now forget everything you read and start here! 😅 :hyper:

Ha! Maybe it's a good thing I got SOOOOO far behind!

I hope to see @kastoney and @StarWarsMomofGirls! at MK, I think from talking with Ariella on the boards, they will be here this day!!
Aw! :grouphug:

Your plans sound perfect! Good luck to you getting the GE preview! Just know that if you do, I will completely skip over any and all talk of it in your TR! Nothing personal, I'm just trying to avoid all of the spoilers like the plague! It's going to be a loooonnnnggggg 9 months for me until March!

I love that Poly/GF walkway too. Mike and I just learned about it last October and it is such a nice, peaceful walk :goodvibes

Hi Caroline! I'm really struggling to find time to read and comment these days, but I just wanted to drop in to let you know I've caught up. Your plans sound great, and I'm especially excited for you that you might be able to get a preview of Galaxy's Edge.

Caroline, your new plans sound great! FP day for me didn't go exactly as I'd anticipated and I continue to be moving things around as a result :rotfl: One thing's for certain - we will definitely overlap at MNSSHP! :laughing: So excited to meet!
Oh no! I hope you got some of the passes you wanted! Do you ride SDD? I know you have trouble with motion sickness, if you want to, I can have you meet us and you can ride with our FP, I have several, also we found in May, if we asked really nice the CM’s let us ride together even if 1 didn’t have a FP!
We need to do PM together! We can meet up earlier on before the party as well, yay!

Ha! Maybe it's a good thing I got SOOOOO far behind!
Yes just fine, I changed many things around and may change more if we get an AP preview! Wish me luck, I promise I won’t tell you anything about it!
Your plans sound perfect! Good luck to you getting the GE preview! Just know that if you do, I will completely skip over any and all talk of it in your TR! Nothing personal, I'm just trying to avoid all of the spoilers like the plague! It's going to be a loooonnnnggggg 9 months for me until March!
I am weak, I wasn’t going to read any of Lesley’s posts, however, I quickly caved and read it all, :rotfl:
I love that Poly/GF walkway too. Mike and I just learned about it last October and it is such a nice, peaceful walk :goodvibes
This is such a wonderful area and always so quiet with very few people using it!

Hi Caroline! I'm really struggling to find time to read and comment these days, but I just wanted to drop in to let you know I've caught up. Your plans sound great, and I'm especially excited for you that you might be able to get a preview of Galaxy's Edge.
Hi Jeff,
Thank you for continuing to read along when you are able!
I am so excited for the possible AP preview we may get!!
I like our plans at this time except I know we may change up things many times yet!:hyper:

We will be there on Thanksgiving! Nov 28- Dec 7. Anxiously awaiting the announcement of the rest of the narrators for the Candlelight Processional, so we can continue making plans
We are thinking about Disneyland in November except I have been pricing trips and wow way more than WDW even with a cheap hotel option. I don’t think we will be able to swing it!
WDW is wonderful at Thanksgiving time! Are you going in August this year?

We are thinking about Disneyland in November except I have been pricing trips and wow way more than WDW even with a cheap hotel option. I don’t think we will be able to swing it!
WDW is wonderful at Thanksgiving time! Are you going in August this year?
Ah, okay. That would be fun, but bummer that it costs so much more!
No, we aren't doing August this year, since we had the long trip to Asia in May and then decided to go over Thanksgiving. Don't have enough vacation time for all the vacations I want to take! :rotfl:

Just saw this after I posted my message. That's weird it ended up being more expensive! When I priced out my trip it was about $300 cheaper than Pop Century at the same time. Maybe the Thanksgiving factor?

Oh no! I hope you got some of the passes you wanted! Do you ride SDD? I know you have trouble with motion sickness
I got a lot that I wanted... but it required moving my days around quite a bit, too. The sacrifices you make for your favorite rides :rotfl: I haven't ridden SDD yet, and didn't get a FP for it. The jury is still out on whether I will ride this one :laughing:

if you want to, I can have you meet us and you can ride with our FP, I have several, also we found in May, if we asked really nice the CM’s let us ride together even if 1 didn’t have a FP!
Caroline, that is SO sweet of you! :hug: I will let you know if I decide to brave it. Getting vertigo so badly on my last trip has me a little worried about trying certain rides on this trip. :sad:We'll see how it goes!

We need to do PM together! We can meet up earlier on before the party as well, yay!
YES YES YES! It would be unfathomable if we didn't! I do plan on arriving to MK at least a couple hours before MNSSHP - if you do as well, we'll have lots of opportunities (and we should do so at least twice!) for that and more :thumbsup2

Ah, okay. That would be fun, but bummer that it costs so much more!
No, we aren't doing August this year, since we had the long trip to Asia in May and then decided to go over Thanksgiving. Don't have enough vacation time for all the vacations I want to take! :rotfl:
I figured with your Asia trip August was not in the plan this year.
I think it is more expensive with the Holiday! The lodging is good the airfare and having to buy the tickets/max pass adds up to way more than I want to spend for 4 nights.

Just saw this after I posted my message. That's weird it ended up being more expensive! When I priced out my trip it was about $300 cheaper than Pop Century at the same time. Maybe the Thanksgiving factor?
It’s the airfare and adding the Disneyland tickets. The hotels around Disneyland are cheap with decent reviews, however airfare is 1600 for the 2 of us! I am a little worried about the crowds as well. If we weren’t going to WDW in January it would sting much less :hyper:

I got a lot that I wanted... but it required moving my days around quite a bit, too. The sacrifices you make for your favorite rides :rotfl: I haven't ridden SDD yet, and didn't get a FP for it. The jury is still out on whether I will ride this one :laughing:
I have been seeing many messages on FB where people are not getting SDD at all!
Caroline, that is SO sweet of you! :hug: I will let you know if I decide to brave it. Getting vertigo so badly on my last trip has me a little worried about trying certain rides on this trip. :sad:We'll see how it goes!
I totally get it, SDD is very smooth but it does turn and whoosh around! I don’t want you to have repeat of your last trip, no way!!
YES YES YES! It would be unfathomable if we didn't! I do plan on arriving to MK at least a couple hours before MNSSHP - if you do as well, we'll have lots of opportunities (and we should do so at least twice!) for that and more
This will be so fun!! I think we will arrive between 5-6 that evening depending g on how hot and tired we are!:thumbsup2

I totally get it, SDD is very smooth but it does turn and whoosh around! I don’t want you to have repeat of your last trip, no way!!
Thank you, Caroline! :goodvibes Me either! I got vertigo twice more since last May (once recently), but neither as bad as when I was at Disney. Thankfully I have an appointment with an ENT in a few weeks - hoping she can help! :thumbsup2

This will be so fun!! I think we will arrive between 5-6 that evening depending g on how hot and tired we are!
It really will be! I plan to arrive about the same time. We'll have to exchange numbers before our trips so we can stay in touch once we're down there! I'm so excited! :hyper:

It really will be! I plan to arrive about the same time. We'll have to exchange numbers before our trips so we can stay in touch once we're down there! I'm so excited! :hyper:
Definitely, we can text our plans to each other! Andi is home this weekend and she thought it was hilarious her mom wore a Lilo dress to work and all my coworkers thought I was Minnie Mouse, haha! I have showed her our plans and she is excited! Now if Disney would drop the SWGE previews!!
Thank you, Caroline! :goodvibes Me either! I got vertigo twice more since last May (once recently), but neither as bad as when I was at Disney. Thankfully I have an appointment with an ENT in a few weeks - hoping she can help!
I know our therapists at work help people with this all the time! There is a certain exercise you can do that is suppose to really help, maybe you know this already. If not I will get specifics for you! I’m sorry you have had it several more times! Hope the ENT has some good solutions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!