Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Hi! How is Everyone? I hope wonderful, we are having our first thunderstorm for the year, it’s about time is all I have to say. It has been cooler than normal here, yeah I know surprise surprise, NOT!!

Okay on with more tentative plans. I will put my daily plans on here and what FP+ I am planning for and update with the FP+ after my FP day comes. It will be on 6/15/19.
995F6E15-2DE7-4550-9C52-345FB3A314F2.jpeg

04BA7147-5D76-4487-A169-D5586635C784.jpeg

B30932DC-9287-4AAB-AF5D-AFB5A1B20F24.jpeg
Resort stay Yacht Club, very excited to stay here again! I just stayed for the first time in May and I loved it. I know Andi will really enjoy it.

F7C34944-3D1C-40EA-8D87-9D3C8354AB61.jpeg

We will walk into Epcot this first night and grab some food in Morocco at Tangerine Cafe. We loved the Shawarma platter and there are some vegetarian choices for Andi.

ABDD7290-64A3-46A2-831F-6696D47B9B6F.jpeg
8/18/19. MK in the morning, FP choices Splash, HM, 7DMT, QS lunch at maybe Pecos or CHH then back to the resort for some down time.

0AA6353F-5F54-4F34-AFBF-F782D8AA15D8.jpeg

739F034B-F077-45F1-B740-C7881A900E79.jpeg

C98A1023-A0F6-4BCF-A328-0732B803785C.jpeg

Andi’s friend from high school and her mom are staying at The YC the same time we are. We are having dinner with them at Via Napoli this evening. Our ADR is at 7pm. I was thinking of getting a 4th FP for Illuminations since it will be ending soon. I was hoping all 4 of us could do this together. I will grab a slushee from France to sip on during the show, yum!!

IMG_Jun42019at72132PM.jpg
8/19/19. EMM at HS in TSL, need to be there at 7:30am, ride everything in TSL, mostly SDD and TSM, head to ToT right when it opens then over to the breakfast buffet included with EMM. Head out to hotel for some lounge time.

IMG_Apr252019at84546AM.jpg
AK later in the day with FP choices for FoP, Dinosaur, LK. Dinner at Y&Y or Satuli Canteen, maybe watch ROL? Try to have an early night. I will have my 25.00 for my Birthday on the Landry card probably a good idea to spend it at Y&Y. It will expire right around this time. I wasn’t to smart and used my real Birthday in July instead of making one up for August, duh!

I will be back with more days soon!!
I just copied and pasted my notes from my trip notes on TP, hope it is okay!

Haha I did that same mistake for our Landrys card! When I signed up in July I put that DHs birthday was also July, definitely should have spaced his birthday out to another month for added benefit! lol

We will be going in Sept for F&W and staying at BWV. The beginning of our trip we will be at US for 3 nights. I love HP and butter beer!!! I'm throwing around Portofino or Hard Rock. We have stayed at Royal Pacific past trips. Love the front of the line passes!!

Thanks Meghan!! I remember the initial messages for this trip and I was very grateful to be included! Hopefully you can check out my plans coming soon on here for August so we can meet up! Tracy will be at Disney also and maybe we can all meet for a ride and a drink!
I've given up on trying to catch up...too many things I keep reading and want to reply...ill never get there. So now, I'm working my way backwards to find where you started on the EGT.

So...for you and @MeghanEmily and @tracey161 (hope I got that right...its not popping up a list of people like it used to), if y'all let me know your dates/plans, I'll try to help out if I can and make sure there's a cheescake ready.

I really enjoyed the savory options of hummus, pita, prosciutto, salads, and cheeses. This was my dinner, yum! The dessert choices were also very good. I tried the watermelon vodka drink and really enjoyed this.

Hey I had no idea the dessert parties had savoury items too!! I wonder if all of them do? Sounded really good!

So...for you and @MeghanEmily and @tracey161 (hope I got that right...its not popping up a list of people like it used to), if y'all let me know your dates/plans, I'll try to help out if I can and make sure there's a cheescake ready
:hug: I will do that! (once I figure that out myself :laughing:) Yay!

1. Meeting the nicest roommates ever!! Let’s not pretend, we all have some trepidation meeting people for the first time. I was a little nervous about sharing a room with 2 people I had not met yet. My fears were immediately gone when I met @Lesley Wake in our room at YC. She is a super nice lady, easy going, and loves all things Disney!! She is super knowledgeable about inside Disney info and very helpful with Disney tips! I loved it!
@Mollydolly334 was at MK so Lesley and I headed over to MK to meet up with Molly.
Glad y'all clicked. I wish I'd gotten more of a chance to get to know them and spend more time with all of you. Y'all were at the other table at Ohana and having to work when everyone else is on vacation stinks!

IMG_May112019at63735AM.jpg
Good picture of all three of you.

Were they telling you to make like fish with your mouths?

I started to feel a little woozy/dizzy and realized I had not been drinking any water, most likely because I was so excited! I ended up cutting my night short and really only tasted a few desserts. I drank a lot of water but still was feeling yuck! Lesson learned! I normally drink a ton of water and it definitely is important!
Oh...that's not good. Sorry to hear you had to cut the night short. Drinking water is important, especially here. I don't recall for sure, but I think it was warmer than normal in May and with the winter y'all had, in sure the heat had a greater impact than normal.

Storm along Bay was also such a highlight. We spent an afternoon swimming and meeting Ariella and her family!
Storm along bay...I understand why eveeyone loves it...the sand vs. Concrete under foot is my favorite (well okay maybe lazy river) part.

Happy Mother’s Day to all you awesome moms out there!!
Happy
belated mothers day Caroline.

Andi came home yesterday and totally surprised me! I had no idea she was coming
Very cool!
Tell her I and PR said hi.

I told her all about the Epic trip, she was a little jealous :laughing: can you blame her!
Can't blame her at all. I was there for a small bit and I'm jealous I couldn't spend more time with everyone. Stupid work! :laughing:

This was a wonderful Mother’s Day surprise for me!!
I can imagine! Cool deal. Great surprise.

Doing a VIP tour with about 18 of my new friends! This was such a wonderful surprise. First we watched The Blue Angels fly over Spaceship Earth, oh my this was amazing!!
IMG_May122019at92940AM.jpg
I knew about the VIP tour(jealous) and the blue angels flyover (jealous again).

We headed to AK next, FoP was our first ride, I rode next to Jenny and it was her first time on FoP, she loved it even though she was scared out of her mind
Jenny S? Not Jenn, right?

I could have fell asleep on the Safari
I thought y'all were giggling too much. Although the consensus seems to be the driver was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

This was truly a once in a lifetime tour for me and I was so glad to be a part of this!
I would like to do this, but without the kind of pixie dust y'all got, not sure I can justify the cost.

Kelly, Liesa, Karamie, and myself are all RN’s, we had to get a picture!
IMG_May122019at93057AM.jpg
So y'all were just ignoring your patients at the same time. :lmao:
Good picture.

The Stars Wars Dessert Party! This was so fun! Lesley and I met up with Jackie and Arianna for this! I really enjoyed the savory options of hummus, pita, prosciutto, salads, and cheeses. This was my dinner, yum! The dessert choices were also very good. I tried the watermelon vodka drink and really enjoyed this. We had a wonderful time visiting before the show. We each got a Darth Vader souvenir cup.
I'm not a big fan of the SW fireworks ...I guess I'm just too old or too set in my ways...I like the original SW much MUCH better than the new. The show seems discombobulated to me because it bounces from old to new and back so much. At least the projections are easy to see unlike on the castle with HEA. Still miss wishes. :sad:
I guess I'm just turning into a grumpy old man. GET OFF MY LAWN!! ;)
The Darth Vader cup might be worth it.

I know those 4 pretty ladies!

Last edited:
Flower and Garden fun! Staying at YC and BC, allowed many trips into Epcot. Molly and I spent a morning here and an evening with about 30 of my closest friends. I was able to try more delicious treats! Molly and I shared the Croissant Doughnut tossed in Cinnamon-Sugar. We both enjoyed this. I didn’t get pictures of everything. I know bad trip reporter:worried:

I'm not a big croissant person, but did like the cronut

These folks are used to my poor TR skills, but you're slipping. :rotfl2:

We tried the Mickey Tart with Peanut Butter mousse, oh my this was so yummy! I am so glad I tried this! We ventured into WS and tried more goodies. I had the Potato Pancake with the ham, onion, and herb sour cream, I was surprised by this, it was very good! I also at different times of the trip tried the Beef Brisket burnt ends with pork belly slider at the Smokehouse, the chocolate macaron in France, Beef tips from Canada, shrimp and grits from Florida Fresh, watermelon cucumber slushy, deep fried cauliflower in Morocco, and creme brûlée in France’s QS. I tried a big variety of booths and the only one that wasn’t very good was my beef tips from Canada, these were very tough, the gravy, potatoes, and mushrooms were good.
Dang! You're making me hungry and I already ate. :laughing:

I had gotten so behind again! Shocker. :laughing: I'm looking forward to seeing your plans for the next days coming up soon, because we should get in around the 20th. :)

And we've had the opposite down here in the south. Record breaking heat for most of May!

Everything looks great so far for your August trip!
I have been hearing about how hot has been in the south, I would love some heat right now, our high was 70 today, yay!
Thank You Ariana! I know August is hot at Disney but I do love it in August minus tropical storms of course!!

Haha I did that same mistake for our Landrys card! When I signed up in July I put that DHs birthday was also July, definitely should have spaced his birthday out to another month for added benefit! lol
I agree, I wasn’t thinking very slyly when I purchased my Landry’s card :confused3
We never go in July, duh!! I think we do make it each August before my Birthday money expires but barely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter