Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

No to RRR??? Oh you should try it....you`d love it, that climb is so much fun...….:rolleyes1 It really is....we love it!!!!

Voodoo donuts are so good!!! You have some nice plans for your Universal part of your trip..…..:thumbsup2
No way Carole!! I can’t believe you ride that thing, haha!!
I am very excited to go back to Voodoo donuts! I love HP so much and Universal does such a wonderful job representing it!
Thanks for the info on Confisco. I did look at the menu and it is an option for us!

10 nights in Florida sounds amazing!! Will be nice for you both to have a longer vacay before Andi heads back to school!

I think DH and I are going to attempt to do some Universal in March 2020 before our cruise. Definitely seems like the best way to do it is to get the express passes from one of their top resorts!!
I am so excited for the 10 nights, yay! It will be my time to spend with Andi before school, she is excited about the longer trip also!!
We went to Universal for a day in April 2018, I am looking forward to spending some vacation time there! HP is amazing in both parks!

Wayyyyy too much to catch up on. I'll just jump in here and see what happens. Okay? :)

And... Hi!
Hi there! How nice of you to join in on my massive trip thread! The Epic Highlights I did, start on page 40 if you want to read about my take on the trip! I highlighted some of my favorite parts of the trip! I was lucky enough to have 3 Disney trips so far this year and I have been writing about all of them!:-)
Thanks for stopping in!popcorn:::wave2:

Hi there! How nice of you to join in on my massive trip thread! The Epic Highlights I did, start on page 40 if you want to read about my take on the trip! I highlighted some of my favorite parts of the trip! I was lucky enough to have 3 Disney trips so far this year and I have been writing about all of them!:-)
Thanks for stopping in!popcorn:::wave2:
I'll go back to page 40 and take a peak! :)

IMG_May112019at63641AM.jpg
:lmao:
Wow! What a great shot!
I was there too, but.... well, I'll post about it eventually on my own TR...
That's a lot of medical knowledge all wrapped up in one photo. :)
I agree with Arianna that this is better than the HEA dessert party!
Really! Huh! I might have to look into that, then.
Molly and I shared the Croissant Doughnut tossed in Cinnamon-Sugar.
mmmm… I haven't had one in a while, what with all the other yummies at F&G.
worked my way around WS with so many wonderful ladies and a few good men!!
Image result for a few good men truth gif
The Chunky dump courtesy of Liesa and me in this one, :rotfl2:
:laughing: So Liesa wasn't the only one doing that.
California Grill Brunch was Devine! The food was amazing and the view even more so!
I've heard such good things about it!
The Tea at The GF, I loved this,
I did it a year or so ago with Liesa. I really enjoyed it. It was so nice to have company for it, too. :)
My two roommates were the rebel spy
Really!
:rotfl:

And... awwww...
Cool! The flames look like a snake or something.

10 days in Florida sounds delightful!!! Especially with the crappy weather we've been having. It feels like Seattle here, it's been raining SO much!!!! Bring on some sunshine!!

We are excited to go back to USO after our quick 2 days spent there last summer. We'll be there before leaving on our Merry Time Cruise in December. I'm really excited to ride Hagrid's new coaster!

I'm finally here! I'm a bit ashamed to admit that the last time I read or commented on your TR was page 10. But I spent the morning reading and I'm all caught up! Too much to comment on but I did enjoy reading about your Jan and Mar trips.

We met up with The Chunky family, Arianna, Billie, and Sara for the show and dessert party.

It was so awesome to finally meet you!

The Stars Wars Dessert Party! This was so fun! Lesley and I met up with Jackie and Arianna for this! I

Another fun night for sure!

I agree with Arianna that this is better than the HEA dessert party!

The party itself is definitely better. Food is better, drinks are better and the interaction with the Stormtroopers is a blast. I swear they spent half the party harassing our table. :rotfl: I think the shows are a matter of taste though. If you are a Star Wars fan, SWAGS is pretty awesome. But if you are more of a Disney fan, HEA might win out.

Steve is doing his best Chunky dump pose!!

:rotfl2:And I look like some kind of giant in between you and Molly.

California Grill Brunch was Devine!
The Tea at The GF

I really wanted to do both of these with you guys but I am just way too picky. There were a few items at CG that I might have eaten but it wouldn't have been worth the cost. And there was absolutely nothing on the Tea menu (not even the kids one) that I would have eaten.

Su-Queen is such a fun lady to hang with, she made us all laugh many times! She snuck a picture of Lesley taking a little nap in our vehicle

I have no idea how I missed this whole interaction. I guess I was just too focused on the screen in front of me. At least Lesley got her revenge a few nights later after the HDDR.

Your August plans sound wonderful so far. I can't wait to hear all about the Hagrid coaster. I need to get back to Universal to give it a try.

8/16. We arrive around 5pm, I have us staying at Portofino Bay this night. I got a really good AP rate, better than RPR and HR. This will be our first time staying here. It is only for the one night. We will grab our EP and spend a couple hours in US, the parks are open until 9pm. Harry Potter World here we come!!
10 days really is perfect! How fun to have a little US time to start out with!
Lunch will be on Citywalk, I think! We will finish up some favorite things, and get some delicious donuts from Voodoo Donuts to take with us. We will gather our luggage from concierge, call a Lyft and head to the Yacht Club!! This will be our home for the next 4 nights!
Awesome! Yacht Club is one of my favourite resorts on property! :goodvibes

:tink:pooh::tigger:princess: As a fellow RN, I have loved following your adventures in the past, especially your EPIC adventure with three other RN's too! Thanks for taking so much time to share the good and the not so good! We are finally planning a trip back to WDW/DCL in January of 2021. So much has changed since our last trip, that it seems as though I am starting from scratch trying to fit everything in! So many decisions to make! I will probably need to start a PTR once we get closer to the date, just so I can ask a hundred questions! Thanks again for being such an awesome Disboarder!
:stitch::goofy:

Wow! What a great shot!
I was there too, but.... well, I'll post about it eventually on my own TR...
Ha! I can’t take credit, this was Miss Lesley Wake’s photo, full disclosure she did offer her pictures on a shared site for us, thank goodness! My picture looked really bad compared to hers! It sounds like something ominous happened when you were there, I will be watching for it!
That's a lot of medical knowledge all wrapped up in one photo. :)
You don’t even want to know how long I have been a RN, way to long, I can’t tell you because it would give away my age:rotfl::hyper:, which is old!
It was Nurse week when we were there so celebrating at WDW was awesome!
Really! Huh! I might have to look into that, then.
The SW dessert party was really enjoyable, I have only done 2 parties and both on this trip but I would say SW was my favorite!
mmmm… I haven't had one in a while, what with all the other yummies at F&G.
It was our breakfast! We justified it because of vacation of course!
So Liesa wasn't the only one doing that.
No we all did the dump at some point :rotfl:
I've heard such good things about it!
The CG brunch was wonderful, it isn’t often I would say paying 90.00 for brunch, is worth it and it sure was!!
I did it a year or so ago with Liesa. I really enjoyed it. It was so nice to have company for it, too.
How nice to have enjoyed the tea with Liesa, she sure was fun to hang with on the Epic trip!!
Cool! The flames look like a snake or something.
I was so excited to have such a perfect spot to enjoy the parade, I haven’t watched the parade in its entirety for quite some time!

10 days in Florida sounds delightful!!! Especially with the crappy weather we've been having. It feels like Seattle here, it's been raining SO much!!!! Bring on some sunshine!!

We are excited to go back to USO after our quick 2 days spent there last summer. We'll be there before leaving on our Merry Time Cruise in December. I'm really excited to ride Hagrid's new coaster!
Thanks Jackie! This will be our longest trip so far! We have had a cooler than normal spring and quite a bit of rain so oppressive heat in Florida does not sound to bad to me!!

We do love US, I really wanted to check out the new Hagrid ride and to spend a little time there. I love having the EP when staying at the deluxe resorts there, such a nice perk!

I'm finally here! I'm a bit ashamed to admit that the last time I read or commented on your TR was page 10. But I spent the morning reading and I'm all caught up! Too much to comment on but I did enjoy reading about your Jan and Mar trips.
Thanks for taking the time to come back and finish reading, I know it can be hard with you know ‘our real lives” hate when that gets in the way, :rotfl:
It was so awesome to finally meet you!
You as well! I have been reading your reports for quite some time, I didn’t really start commenting on TR’s until I started writing my own. I lurked a long time on here! I hope we can spend time together at Disney again, it was really fun!
Another fun night for sure!
I really enjoyed this evening! It was relaxing and not real crowded!
The party itself is definitely better. Food is better, drinks are better and the interaction with the Stormtroopers is a blast. I swear they spent half the party harassing our table. :rotfl: I think the shows are a matter of taste though. If you are a Star Wars fan, SWAGS is pretty awesome. But if you are more of a Disney fan, HEA might win out.
Both have wonderful attributes!. I am such a SW fan that put it over for me along with the food was better! Plus, I was feeling yuck on the night of the HEA so I really have to do that one again for a better review!
And I look like some kind of giant in between you and Molly.
It doesn’t take much to look tall next to me, haha!
I really wanted to do both of these with you guys but I am just way too picky. There were a few items at CG that I might have eaten but it wouldn't have been worth the cost. And there was absolutely nothing on the Tea menu (not even the kids one) that I would have eaten.
I get that, these are not cheap meals! I loved both but I am an adventurous eater for the most part, I really like a wide variety of things! I was super picky until I was in my 20’s, I had never tried a hamburger, steak, or even chicken until then. I lived on pizza, cheese, and peanut butter sandwiches:rotfl:, not sure what changed with me except I started to enjoy many different things!
I have no idea how I missed this whole interaction. I guess I was just too focused on the screen in front of me. At least Lesley got her revenge a few nights later after the HDDR.

Your August plans sound wonderful so far. I can't wait to hear all about the Hagrid coaster. I need to get back to Universal to give it a try.
It was funny, I do love Sci-Fi except if you are with more than 1 other person it is hard to visit. It is such an escape from the crowds at DHS!
I’m excited to head back to Universal and to try Hagrid’s adventure, hopefully it won’t make me queasy!:eek:

10 days really is perfect! How fun to have a little US time to start out with!
Awesome! Yacht Club is one of my favourite resorts on property! :goodvibes
Thank you Susan! I am excited to spend a little time at US before heading to my happy place!!
I really liked YC and I know Andi will love it, we have friends staying there at the same time so this will be fun!!

:tink:pooh::tigger:princess: As a fellow RN, I have loved following your adventures in the past, especially your EPIC adventure with three other RN's too! Thanks for taking so much time to share the good and the not so good! We are finally planning a trip back to WDW/DCL in January of 2021. So much has changed since our last trip, that it seems as though I am starting from scratch trying to fit everything in! So many decisions to make! I will probably need to start a PTR once we get closer to the date, just so I can ask a hundred questions! Thanks again for being such an awesome Disboarder!
:stitch::goofy:
party::thanks: Hello fellow RN!! It is always fun to meet another nurse who loves Disney! How exciting for you to have a trip on the horizon! We are going in January 2020 and doing a Disney Cruise for the first time. I am beyond excited for the cruise part and checking out SW Land!
It does help me to do a PTR, it helps me organize my trip and have a reference!
Again, Thank you for the kind words and ask away at anytime if you need help planning!!

Ha! I can’t take credit, this was Miss Lesley Wake’s photo, full disclosure she did offer her pictures on a shared site for us, thank goodness! My picture looked really bad compared to hers! It sounds like something ominous happened when you were there, I will be watching for it!
Not ominous. Just... well...
You don’t even want to know how long I have been a RN, way to long, I can’t tell you because it would give away my age:rotfl::hyper:, which is old!
Wow! I'm gonna guess... 5-10 years!
:goodvibes
It was our breakfast! We justified it because of vacation of course!
::yes:: Perfect excuse!
No we all did the dump at some point :rotfl:
:lmao:
How nice to have enjoyed the tea with Liesa, she sure was fun to hang with on the Epic trip!!
She was super nice and fun to hang out with. :)

I'd forgotten that!! But even in Disney, I couldn't escape it!! LOL!!! If I'd been at work, I'd have gotten free catered lunches all week. I think I'd rather be in Disney and pay the equivalent of a kidney in lunches than be at work.

Yes you started a trend in which we all joined:rotfl2:

If only I could have started something more ladylike. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow! I'm gonna guess... 5-10 years!
:thumbsup2 I will take it!
I'd forgotten that!! But even in Disney, I couldn't escape it!! LOL!!! If I'd been at work, I'd have gotten free catered lunches all week. I think I'd rather be in Disney and pay the equivalent of a kidney in lunches than be at work.
How nice of your work to do that, mine doesn’t even acknowledge it, how rude right!! I would 100% rather be in Disney!!
If only I could have started something more ladylike
It was so funny when I finally caught on!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter