Beverage 'Refreshment' Package question

OurLaughingPlace

DIS Veteran
Just purchased the 'Refreshment' package for Brilliance of the Seas (@ 30% off for myself and both teen DD's) for a 12 day Mediterranean cruise. DH got the alcoholic package for 20% off. I am wondering what types of specialty 'non-alcoholic' drinks are available for my Refreshment Package? Can we get virgin daiquiri's? virgin pina colada's? smoothies? latte's? Any suggestions by people who have had this package on Brilliance of the Seas? I will likely buy one alcoholic beverage a day, but I wouldn't drink enough to make the alcoholic package worth it for me. TIA

I haven't been on brilliance, but have had this package on many other ships. You can get virgin pina coladas, virgin daquiries, and other similar frozen drinks. Almost any frozen cocktail can be made virgin and would be included in the packages. Just ask at the bar. Sometimes you can get a frozen mudslide that's basically like a milkshake.

Smoothies would be included if they are from a mix (which includes smoothies from most bars) but not if they include fresh fruit (not sure if this exists on brilliance, but sometimes the spa or the solarium have juice bars with real fruit smoothies, and those are not included).

Lattes and specialty coffees such as espressos and frozen frappuccino-like drinks are also included from the coffee bar onboard - I think on brilliance it's called cafe lattetudes. Other drinks from the coffee bar like hot chocolate or chai are included, as is fresh oj in the windjammer buffet in the morning, and bottled waters that can be picked up at most bars. The oj may also be in the MDR at breakfast, but I'm a late sleeper so I'm not sure. :).

The 30% is a great deal. I just bought it for a cruise on grandeur next June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter